Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"I don't know how you can impeach somebody who has done a great job,"

5 posters

Go down

"I don't know how you can impeach somebody who has done a great job,"  Empty "I don't know how you can impeach somebody who has done a great job,"

Post by FluteHolder Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:40 am

Trump warns of stock market crash if he's ever impeached: 'I think everybody would be very poor

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-michael-cohens-hush-money-payoffs-campaign-violations/story?id=57352089
=------------
So will he be impeached or not? How many here think that he will be impeached or even charged with a crime related to this?

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

"I don't know how you can impeach somebody who has done a great job,"  Empty Re: "I don't know how you can impeach somebody who has done a great job,"

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:46 am

I don't want him to be impeached. I want dems to defeat him electorally and deal with his shenanigans by indicting him properly after his term is done. Impeachment will harden his base and feed their imagination that the system is out to get them.  They need to be shown electorally that the majority of Americans are not on their side.

Aside -- if he is impeached and the market crashes, I'd plow my 15% cash back in. I'd view that as a buying opportunity. I still think very long term fundamentals are good and the threat of a trade war and an actual war is much diminished if Trump leaves the scene.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

"I don't know how you can impeach somebody who has done a great job,"  Empty Re: "I don't know how you can impeach somebody who has done a great job,"

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:02 am

By the way, although I don't want him to be impeached, I am all for Mueller subpoenaing his ass, resulting in a tantrum and a constitutional crisis. I'll be ready with popcorn and couch to watch that show.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:12 pm

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/23/politics/donald-trump-fox-news/index.html
The 36 most outrageous lines in Donald Trump's Fox News interview

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:11 pm

I guess popcorn should be ordered...

Sessions hits back at Trump: Won't be influenced by 'political Considerations'

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/sessions-pushes-back-trump-influenced-political-considerations/story?id=57360499&cid=clicksource_4380645_1_hero_headlines_bsq_hed

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthSeeker Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:37 am

The media headquartered mostly in major cities is after Trump. They can keep trying.

I will always vote for Republicans, even when most of my Indian friends are shocked when I tell them such.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by CB Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:26 am

I want him out. Want him in jail with all his cohorts and children.

But I think he will resign as soon as it gets hot enough. I was originally thinking when his family is at risk he'll step down.. but he's thrown his son under the bus already. So, it's going to be when his name or businesses are at risk.

CB

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:44 am

I really doubt he will go to jail or not until he is dethroned by law or on his own. The more action/news on him is an embarrassment to his party and also for the nation. There are enough wrongdoers in the past ( did not get punished but they are not comparable to him) but the $money power which controls politics will not let that happen.

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:52 am

it's always "the buck stops here" alright, but trump is not comparable you say because he is crude and exhibitionistic, while others committed all crimes in the shadows? - enabled by the harvard, yale, stanford training.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down