Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

overboard

Go down

overboard Empty overboard

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:01 am

from google... Kate is a single, working-class mother of three who's hired to clean a luxury yacht that belongs to Leonardo -- a selfish, spoiled and wealthy Mexican playboy. After unjustly firing Kate, Leonardo falls off the boat and wakes up with no memory of who he is. To get payback, Kate shows up at the hospital and convinces the confused amnesiac that they're married. As Leonardo tries to get used to manual labor and his new family, Kate starts to wonder how long she can keep fooling her fake husband.

i love this plotline, and in general stories of switched lives/bodies/gender and how people cope/change in it, so I knew I will love this. Missed it in theaters coz of bad ratings on rotten tomatoes, but watched it inflight... I enjoyed the movie! Loved how they made him mexican too. 

Perfectly falls into the dreams of most women. Oh I so wish i could get a man like that. Cooks awesome food, cleans and organizes, works, fixes stuff, loves kids, loves you, is God in bed, AND is loyal. Oh well, guess you can't have it all.

Back to top Go down

overboard Empty Re: overboard

Post by Seva Lamberdar Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:45 am

Really a great plotline involving Kate and Leonardo.  Divine justice perhaps!
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down