Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PM-ship question is open: PC

Go down

PM-ship question is open: PC Empty PM-ship question is open: PC

Post by Seva Lamberdar Mon May 13, 2019 11:02 pm

New Delhi, May 13

Ahead of counting of votes for the 2019 Lok Sabha polls, the Opposition Congress today said the question of prime minister-ship was open and would be decided by non-BJP parties that will sit together after elections.

“We have clearly said more than once that we are quite happy to accept whatever the leaders of the non-BJP parties decide on who shall be the PM. When I say non-BJP, I include the Congress also,” Congress veteran and former Finance Minister P Chidambaram told The Tribune.

Chidambaram said the question of prime minister-ship is always open and that is the case on the BJP side too. “PM-ship is always open. Even in the BJP, let me tell you. Don’t rule out a BJP-led government with a different PM though it is very unlikely that the BJP will form the government..............

https://www.tribuneindia.com/news/nation/pm-ship-question-is-open-pc/772579.html

>>>> In a parliamentary democracy the final choice of Govt. leader (P.M.) should be with the voters directly in the form of their casting votes in the parliamentary elections in favor of the officially declared prime ministerial candidate of a party / alliance (as happening currently in Britain, Canada, Australia, Israel etc.), and not someone entering through the backdoor to the post of prime minister after the parliamentary elections solely with the help party brokers and special interests without having even run in the parliamentary elections as officially declared (or undeclared) prime ministerial candidate and won a seat as MP in Lok Sabha (the Lower House of Parliament).
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down