Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

19-year-old girl throws acid on boyfriend for refusing to marry her

2 posters

Go down

19-year-old girl throws acid on boyfriend for refusing to marry her Empty 19-year-old girl throws acid on boyfriend for refusing to marry her

Post by Seva Lamberdar Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:14 am

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/agra/aligarh-19-year-old-girl-throws-acid-on-boyfriend-for-refusing-to-marry-her/articleshow/71765090.cms
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

19-year-old girl throws acid on boyfriend for refusing to marry her Empty Re: 19-year-old girl throws acid on boyfriend for refusing to marry her

Post by TruthSeeker Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:44 pm

Finally.

Women think equality-of-gender is turning into men. 

Untrue.

The real "balance" in life lies somewhere in between of genders (no pun intended).

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

19-year-old girl throws acid on boyfriend for refusing to marry her Empty Re: 19-year-old girl throws acid on boyfriend for refusing to marry her

Post by TruthSeeker Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:34 pm

Dedicated to my Grandmothers:

A lot of people were "dependent" on them. As in over 200 people.

Paternal side - A mother of 13. *Phew* just producing them deserves a National Anthem. But you can see. My father, the 13th child. She gave up everything she had to educate her children. My father talks very fondly, and proudly, of her.

A "woman". A mother who shaped the lives of her children, giving everything she had. 

My maternal grandmother? I think she was a Rajnikanth. Married to the eldest of 7 brothers. Everyone was frightened of her. Again, over 200 people under her control. If she said - Do this! No one questioned her. Men older than 50 simply followed her order. Quite a few of them. Their kids? Never could raise their voice.

Where is gender equality here?

I wonder. Women, or men, are meant for higher purpose than competing with each other, IMHO.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down