Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

friendships

3 posters

Go down

friendships Empty friendships

Post by Impedimenta Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:31 pm

...no, this is not a sapster from FB.

i like both of them

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

friendships Empty Re: friendships

Post by Maria S Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:53 pm

I like odd friendships-friendship stories..am always up for sapsters, cheeseters to a certain point.

I don't particularly like Romney or Paul..but, it's nice to know that they like each other - to me it's obvious..watching them they do- the vibes are unmistakable.

Speaking of friendships and likes..like you, you are among the reasons, I came here. Thought you may like this song when I heard this..but, not always sure about your likes!

*I like the word "Kannamma" a whole lot..one of the most sappy and sweet words of love and endearment..in Tamil, imo.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:31 pm

thank M akka for saying this:-) usually, i drive people out, happens all the time in chat. i am basically like puff, the magic dragon. i ask people to be my friend and they log out almost instantly. i love the lyrics for veenayadi nee ennaku. kannamma is special to my heart because i love hearing it from that one person in my life:-)

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:37 pm

there are 5 I's and 3 my's in that short paragraph. just an observation, thank you.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:09 pm

Impedimenta,

I always try to be direct- about my likes. Will never pretend to be someone's friend, and talk badly about them- behind their backs. Dislike chats..good luck finding friendships:)

Good to know that you liked the lyrics of the song and "Kannamma" too!

DUT,

Just 1 "I" in what said to Ms. I..and like you too, although have to constantly defend aging and a few other things, we may always disagree about!

But, it's alright, I can handle that!
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down