Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My COVID vaccine experience: "I had chills and felt feverish after the second dose of Moderna" (good read on vaccination)

Go down

My COVID vaccine experience: "I had chills and felt feverish after the second dose of Moderna" (good read on vaccination) Empty My COVID vaccine experience: "I had chills and felt feverish after the second dose of Moderna" (good read on vaccination)

Post by Seva Lamberdar Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:05 am

Sunder Subramaniam (The Times of India: March 24, 2021):

I and my wife are in USA. I am 76 and my wife is 68. I am a hypertensive on treatment and taking thyroxin for hypothyroidism. My wife is a mild diabetic and mild hypertensive.

On February 4, I had my first dose of Moderna vaccine. There were absolutely no issues except a slight pain at the site of injection. But my controlled BP of 125/85 went up to 140/95. My wife had her 1st dose Moderna vaccine on 12th FEB. She had no problems at all. But after fifteen days, her BP reading was 190/100. She is also a COPD patient on inhalation treatment with CPAP at night. Her oxygen concentration level was 97%.

On March 4, I had my second dose. I had a fair amount of pain in the arm. Next day I had chills and feverish-ness though body temperature was 98 F. I felt exhausted and felt like lying down and went to bed at 7.30 itself. After that there has not been any problem. My BP is back to 125/85. My wife had her 2nd dose on March 12 and she is also absolutely fine. Her BP also has got back to 130/85. Now as on March 19, we are both fine.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/health-fitness/health-news/my-covid-vaccine-experience-i-had-chills-and-felt-feverish-after-the-second-dose-of-moderna/articleshow/81671289.cms
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down