Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

padma lakshmi

+2
MulaiAzhagi
Propagandhi711
6 posters

Go down

padma lakshmi Empty padma lakshmi

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:55 pm

man this rickshaw puller's a huge golddigger:

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/billionaire-teddy-forstmann-left-big-trust-fund-2-year-old-daughter-padma-lakshmi-article-1.1027848

Propagandhi711

Posts : 6941
Join date : 2011-04-29

Back to top Go down

padma lakshmi Empty Re: padma lakshmi

Post by MulaiAzhagi Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:14 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:man this rickshaw puller's a huge golddigger:

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/billionaire-teddy-forstmann-left-big-trust-fund-2-year-old-daughter-padma-lakshmi-article-1.1027848


===> There was a fellow on the Sulekha forum who used the handle 'DeportedDude'.

He said that the so called low caste women basically the Dalit women are the ones who really have some values left. You would still find in India many of these women who would rather starve to death than to strip for money.

Here is this so called high caste slut who does anything for lucre. She is supposed to belong to the high society?

DeportedDude's observation was right on the money.


MulaiAzhagi

Posts : 1254
Join date : 2011-12-20

Back to top Go down

padma lakshmi Empty Re: padma lakshmi

Post by doofus_maximus Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:17 pm

MulaiAzhagi wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:man this rickshaw puller's a huge golddigger:

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/billionaire-teddy-forstmann-left-big-trust-fund-2-year-old-daughter-padma-lakshmi-article-1.1027848


===> There was a fellow on the Sulekha forum who used the handle 'DeportedDude'.

He said that the so called low caste women basically the Dalit women are the ones who really have some values left. You would still find in India many of these women who would rather starve to death than to strip for money.

Here is this so called high caste slut who does anything for lucre. She is supposed to belong to the high society?

DeportedDude's observation was right on the money.


mulai man is in a really foul mood today. Man oh man...
Gold diggers come in all shapes and sizes. Just because she has a tenuous connection to our tribe doesn't make her bad or worse.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Posts : 1903
Join date : 2011-04-29

Back to top Go down

padma lakshmi Empty Re: padma lakshmi

Post by chameli Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:53 pm

bad news this Padma Lakshmi ..

.but hey if she can have old timer fuddy duddies moon over her and leave her money ..why not ?

Indian women and gold diggers ? hard to believe ..

SI women and whorish ..? .. believe it believe it
chameli
chameli

Posts : 1073
Join date : 2011-10-07
Age : 37
Location : Dallas USA

Back to top Go down

padma lakshmi Empty Re: padma lakshmi

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:16 pm

LOL @ padma lakshmi. LMAO @ salman rushdie.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

padma lakshmi Empty Re: padma lakshmi

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:28 pm

The amt he left is a whopping $1.8 billion! That's awesome! I'm happy for Padma Lakshmi.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

padma lakshmi Empty Re: padma lakshmi

Post by chameli Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:41 pm

kinns ,

read the article again

the man is worth $1.8 billion

it doesn' t say how much he left Padma Lakshmi's little girl

if he is Jewish and he is .just under $1000

kidding Smile
chameli
chameli

Posts : 1073
Join date : 2011-10-07
Age : 37
Location : Dallas USA

Back to top Go down

padma lakshmi Empty Re: padma lakshmi

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:42 pm

chameli wrote:kinns ,

read the article again

the man is worth $1.8 billion

it doesn' t say how much he left Padma Lakshmi's little girl

if he is Jewish and he is .just under $1000

kidding Smile

I read this one http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2012/02/24/padma-lakshmi-teddy-forstmann-krishna-billion-dollar-trust-fund/

The li'l one is sooo cute!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

padma lakshmi Empty Re: padma lakshmi

Post by chameli Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:57 pm

lol I see that

a huge discrepancy in the two articles .. urs from hollywood life and propa's from ny daily news

wow unbelievable !

no wonder gossip columns thrive and write anything to attract viewers

padma herself may have bribed the first paper lol

yes kid takes the cake Smile


Last edited by chameli on Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addition)
chameli
chameli

Posts : 1073
Join date : 2011-10-07
Age : 37
Location : Dallas USA

Back to top Go down

padma lakshmi Empty Re: padma lakshmi

Post by garam_kuta Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:12 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:man this rickshaw puller's a huge golddigger:

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/billionaire-teddy-forstmann-left-big-trust-fund-2-year-old-daughter-padma-lakshmi-article-1.1027848

another story of horny dogs and golden retrievers

garam_kuta

Posts : 3768
Join date : 2011-05-18

Back to top Go down

padma lakshmi Empty Re: padma lakshmi

Post by Kris Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:25 am

kinnera wrote:The amt he left is a whopping $1.8 billion! That's awesome! I'm happy for Padma Lakshmi.

>>>> I don't know- a sordid story really. The boy friend was this dead guy, the father is someone else. Hope the kid turns out okay..

Kris

Posts : 5448
Join date : 2011-04-28

Back to top Go down

padma lakshmi Empty Re: padma lakshmi

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum