Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is the Biggest Gossip on Chat?

+4
Propagandhi711
charvaka
Hellsangel
Impedimenta
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who is the Biggest Gossip on chat?

Who is the Biggest Gossip on Chat? - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%Who is the Biggest Gossip on Chat? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 3 ]
Who is the Biggest Gossip on Chat? - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%Who is the Biggest Gossip on Chat? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 6 ]
Who is the Biggest Gossip on Chat? - Page 2 Vote_lcap19%Who is the Biggest Gossip on Chat? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 4 ]
Who is the Biggest Gossip on Chat? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Who is the Biggest Gossip on Chat? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who is the Biggest Gossip on Chat? - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%Who is the Biggest Gossip on Chat? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 21

Who is the Biggest Gossip on Chat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the Biggest Gossip on Chat?

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:31 pm

Rashmun wrote:

thaanoombi .....

that would require some advanced gymnastic skills or the absence of a vertebral column. unless of course one is endowed like a subway sandwich.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Who is the Biggest Gossip on Chat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the Biggest Gossip on Chat?

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:33 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

thaanoombi .....

that would require some advanced gymnastic skills or the absence of a vertebral column. unless of course one is endowed like a subway sandwich.

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:28 pm

Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

thaanoombi .....

lol!

do you actually understand what these cusswords mean or are you just using them willy nilly after googling, or getting them from a friend?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:34 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

thaanoombi .....

lol!

do you actually understand what these cusswords mean or are you just using them willy nilly after googling, or getting them from a friend?

i know the meanings of the words i am using. i am hoping i will learn some more thamizh if Uppili starts insulting me in his mother tongue as i have requested him to do. it is boring for both him and me if we keep insulting each other in english.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2