Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why does the synthesizer see gults everywhere?

4 posters

Go down

Why does the synthesizer see gults everywhere? Empty Why does the synthesizer see gults everywhere?

Post by Hellsangel Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:28 pm

Please post the possible reasons here.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Why does the synthesizer see gults everywhere? Empty Re: Why does the synthesizer see gults everywhere?

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:01 pm

because the gult crossed the street.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Why does the synthesizer see gults everywhere? Empty Re: Why does the synthesizer see gults everywhere?

Post by doofus_maximus Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:18 am

He must be an unique kind of catholic, seeing GULT everywhere.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:39 pm

The possibilities are endless, i.e. devoid of a butt. Going by the latest frenzy of copy pastes some gults may have conspired to edge him out with fake resumes. They may also be disparaging him and personally betraying him. They may also be putting to much mirchi in their food which causes him a pain in the middle parted head when he goes to south Indian restaurants for national integration and synthesis purposes. The possibilities, to sum up, are endless.

Last edited by charvaka on Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : damn Swype)
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:40 pm

charvaka wrote:The possibilities are endless, i.e. devoid of a butt. Going by the latest frenzy of copy pastes some gults may have conspired to edge him out with fake resumes. They may also be disparaging him and personally betraying him. They may also be putting to much mirchi UN their food which causes him a pain in the mike parted head when he goes to south Indian restaurants for national integration and synthesis purposes. The possibilities, to sum up, are endless.

Gult
A acronym for Gaand Ulta Louda Teda, used at Telugu speaking people from the state of Andhra Pradesh, India, though they have been fooled to accepting that it sounds like Telugu when read backwards.
'I'm a Gult' said Mr. Pulivendula Sreenivasula Venkata Rama Rao

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gult

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:42 pm

Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:The possibilities are endless, i.e. devoid of a butt. Going by the latest frenzy of copy pastes some gults may have conspired to edge him out with fake resumes. They may also be disparaging him and personally betraying him. They may also be putting to much mirchi UN their food which causes him a pain in the mike parted head when he goes to south Indian restaurants for national integration and synthesis purposes. The possibilities, to sum up, are endless.

Gult
A acronym for Gaand Ulta Louda Teda, used at Telugu speaking people from the state of Andhra Pradesh, India, though they have been fooled to accepting that it sounds like Telugu when read backwards.

Very classy. Wow thanks. Great post also. Not hate speech asst all
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:44 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Gult

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down