Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

$kar got it - My predition TRUE

+3
Another Brick
doofus_maximus
The Absolute Zero
7 posters

Go down

$kar got it - My predition TRUE Empty $kar got it - My predition TRUE

Post by The Absolute Zero Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:40 am

I did predict with pinpoint accuracy that he would get his 100th against BD. He finally got it. Time to retire $kar.. Hang up and move to IPL and enjoy your life and get your GED now.

Amazing stamina! 22 years of grind does nothing for his zeal and body. He took a sharp single even on 80s and 90s that could have resulted in a run out. Not sure if India can ever produce such an icon in the coming decades. Is Bharat Ratna on the cards?

Saamiyar how can we change laws of India for Bharat Ratna for $kar? And what happened to the 100 gold coins stuff?

The Absolute Zero

Back to top Go down

$kar got it - My predition TRUE Empty Re: $kar got it - My predition TRUE

Post by doofus_maximus Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:16 am

This is so funny. For all the hate and vitriol you pour on this site about Tendulkar, looks like you were the only one who followed this meaningless match and this meaningless century.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:09 am

and to make it even more meaningless, stupid bowlers of india are bowling dollies after dollies and wides after no balls. BAN should win it from here without breaking a sweat.

btw, i have come to the conclusion that r ashwin will be the worst fielder in a team that also has atal bihari vajpayee, manmohan singh, jimmy carter, a k hangal, lata mangeshkar and mukesh ambani.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:12 am

Another Brick wrote:and to make it even more meaningless, stupid bowlers of india are bowling dollies after dollies and wides after no balls. BAN should win it from here without breaking a sweat.

btw, i have come to the conclusion that r ashwin will be the worst fielder in a team that also has atal bihari vajpayee, manmohan singh, jimmy carter, a k hangal, lata mangeshkar and mukesh ambani.

It is his marriage I will blame. The selectors will start picking Yuvraja as a permanent member after his return.... now that he also will be 30 yrs and slowER in the field.

Being a bad fielder is a requirement to be picked for the team.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:16 am

do you think yuvraj singh will make a successful comeback? i doubt. selectors will give him a chance in the ODIs, and rightly so, but i think this break because of cancer is going to prove very costly for his career. a solid ODI player, yuvraj singh and much better than SRT or Sehwag when on song.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:44 am

Another Brick wrote:and to make it even more meaningless, stupid bowlers of india are bowling dollies after dollies and wides after no balls. BAN should win it from here without breaking a sweat.

Even after scoring his 100th century, he can't escape the 'when SRT scores a century, India will lose' jinx. Comedy hai saala.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:10 pm

true. i kinda sensed that when PP started. bozos like dinda and pathan were bowling high full tosses, half volly, no balls and wide balls.

in the last 3 ODI centuries SRT has hit, IND has failed to convert that into a win. ENG WC. SA WC. BAN Asia Cup. sahi me comedy hai.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:46 pm

I salute Sachin Tendulkar There wont be another quite like him

BTW upps his marriage is on the up and up and quite intact Smile
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:11 pm

India loses and TenDucker scores a 100th century...

Applying Rashmun Principle this is Proof that he plays and worries only about himself.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:47 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:India loses and TenDucker scores a 100th century...

Applying Rashmun Principle this is Proof that he plays and worries only about himself.

I know, same old, right? The bowlers were probably giddy with excitement basking in the afterglow of his 100th hundred.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:16 pm

doofus_maximus wrote:

Even after scoring his 100th century, he can't escape the 'when SRT scores a century, India will lose' jinx. Comedy hai saala.

Looking at Indian media showing fans across the country celebrate, I thought India won the match. Looks like no one cared about the match result.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down