Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hitler didi's meltdown on TV

+4
MulaiAzhagi
MaxEntropy_Man
Kumarg
Merlot Daruwala
8 posters

Go down

Hitler didi's meltdown on TV Empty Hitler didi's meltdown on TV

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sun May 20, 2012 3:29 am

What a nutjob! So the cartoon which so outraged her is not just a cartoon but a cyber-crime and a murder conspiracy by CPM cadres! And anyone who asks her a question is a Maoist and CPM cadre!

The earnest young lady who asked the last question also has the last word.

PS: I only wish it was not Sagarika Ghosh who presided over that meltdown. That insufferable woman will now view this as a feather in her self-righteous cap.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Hitler didi's meltdown on TV Empty Re: Hitler didi's meltdown on TV

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 5:15 am

why this kolaveri didi?

p.s. i have stopped following insufferable sagarika ghose and barkha dut on twitter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 5:32 am

there is lots of society peeple like email society peeple and the facebook society peeple and the twitter society peeple. like the email society you know. they have their own society. and this man [the prof. who circulated the cartoon] who is cpim, has misused the cartoon of the society peeples without their consent. it is his society peeple they lodged the complaint, it is not we. and after that, the government is sooooo democratic we have not done anything wrong otherwise he should be in the jail because he should be in the custody. it is not the cartoon, it is the decomposed photo. it is the maoist and cpim peeple that are putting up this question. he has done cyber crime. it was political crime to mardar me. Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumarg Sun May 20, 2012 6:48 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:What a nutjob! So the cartoon which so outraged her is not just a cartoon but a cyber-crime and a murder conspiracy by CPM cadres! And anyone who asks her a question is a Maoist and CPM cadre!

PS: I only wish it was not Sagarika Ghosh who presided over that meltdown. That insufferable woman will now view this as a feather in her self-righteous cap.

In general, I hate the way people use 'Maoist' as if it a bad word.

Kumarg

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sun May 20, 2012 7:20 am

Hitler didi's meltdown on TV Page_16_20120528
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun May 20, 2012 9:03 am

what language was didi speaking before she walked off?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sun May 20, 2012 9:53 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:what language was didi speaking before she walked off?

Haha..that's Bonglish for you. Bhery dDifferRant.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 10:02 am

it is very unfortunate cnn-ibn selectively screened the audience to consist of entirely maoists sympathizers and cpim cadre. they thought they could fool mamata! she smelt a rat fast.

Back to top Go down

Post by MulaiAzhagi Sun May 20, 2012 10:07 am

It was real torture watching this woman speak in English.

All these TV channels should let our desi politcians speak in the language they are comfortable with.

They should have professionals to interpret in English what these clowns say.

BTW the kids on the show are bright and articulate.

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 10:11 am

my name is maollick, i am not a maoist. my name is maozumdar, i am not a maoist.

Back to top Go down

Post by MulaiAzhagi Sun May 20, 2012 10:16 am

Compare this inarticulate idiot Mamta with Jayalalitha, a highly intelligent, articulate and a decisive leader with great communication skills.

JJ would have charmed the audience.

She is not only charming but charismatic as well.

JJ is PM material. No doubt about it.

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sun May 20, 2012 10:29 am

MulaiAzhagi wrote:Compare this inarticulate idiot Mamta with Jayalalitha, a highly intelligent, articulate and a decisive leader with great communication skills.

Breasty Beauty, Amma likes this post of yours. Next visit to Chennai, you get to stand in the VIP line to kiss her feet. So instead of the average 5.4 hours of wait time for the common AIADMK worker, you wonly have to wait for 15 minutes.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sun May 20, 2012 10:31 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:it is very unfortunate cnn-ibn selectively screened the audience to consist of entirely maoists sympathizers and cpim cadre. they thought they could fool mamata! she smelt a rat fast.

Yeah, the very fact that the first two questioners were both from Jadavpur Univ set her spider sense tingling. Thereafter, the hostile, motivated questions from the audience was a giveaway.

You can't pull over Didi's eyes so easily. Someone who could see a coded message to assassinate her in the "Vanish" cartoon can also see through Maoist disguises in a second.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun May 20, 2012 10:35 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
MulaiAzhagi wrote:Compare this inarticulate idiot Mamta with Jayalalitha, a highly intelligent, articulate and a decisive leader with great communication skills.

Breasty Beauty, Amma likes this post of yours. Next visit to Chennai, you get to stand in the VIP line to kiss her feet. So instead of the average 5.4 hours of wait time for the common AIADMK worker, you wonly have to wait for 15 minutes.

didn't amma walk off karan thapar's interview?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 10:36 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:Yeah, the very fact that the first two questioners were both from Jadavpur Univ set her spider sense tingling

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by MulaiAzhagi Sun May 20, 2012 10:48 am

===> No. She did not walk out of the interview.

Karan Thapar is simply a bully.

He cut her off before she could finish her thought.

And she told him that.

At the end of the interview, JJ told him she did not enjoy talking to him.

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 10:55 am

http://www.telegraphindia.com/1120520/jsp/frontpage/story_15509625.jsp#.T7kFvHimnpQ

Back to top Go down

Post by MulaiAzhagi Sun May 20, 2012 11:03 am

Rashmun wrote:http://www.telegraphindia.com/1120520/jsp/frontpage/story_15509625.jsp#.T7kFvHimnpQ

I hold offers from the University College London and the School of Oriental and African Studies to study development and administration.

===> I guess she got offers from those schools.

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun May 20, 2012 11:05 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:What a nutjob! So the cartoon which so outraged her is not just a cartoon but a cyber-crime and a murder conspiracy by CPM cadres! And anyone who asks her a question is a Maoist and CPM cadre!

aiyyoooo, maria's indian sister blew a gasket. probably should replace her with an educated MAN

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sun May 20, 2012 12:08 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:there is lots of society peeple like email society peeple and the facebook society peeple and the twitter society peeple. like the email society you know. they have their own society. and this man [the prof. who circulated the cartoon] who is cpim, has misused the cartoon of the society peeples without their consent. it is his society peeple they lodged the complaint, it is not we. and after that, the government is sooooo democratic we have not done anything wrong otherwise he should be in the jail because he should be in the custody. it is not the cartoon, it is the decomposed photo. it is the maoist and cpim peeple that are putting up this question. he has done cyber crime. it was political crime to mardar me. Shocked
OMFG. I thought you were just parodying didi -- and committing a cybarcrime in the process -- but I just watched the video, and she actually said all this crap.

Didi and her government are yet another reminder that one should never trust governments and their arguments for restricting free speech.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 1:50 pm

the key take away is that sagarika ghose is a complete idiot. not only has she no idea about how to moderate a discussion but also that she does not have the brains to study and understand her subject(s) before she undertakes a panel discussion.

the following interview (link) is an example of her sheer stupidity (she imagined she was doing her employer proud). ram jethmalini rightly calls her "a twit of a girl" in it and elsewhere advices her to "stop spreading lies and proceed to a beauty parlour."

http://www.mutiny.in/2011/08/27/ram-jethmalani-takes-it-out-on-sagarika-ghose/

sagarika ghose is stupid. but it gets worse. she is stupid and maoist, eek! no end in sight for her!

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun May 20, 2012 5:24 pm

Didi and mayawati make jayalalita look like a normal politician.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 12:13 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote: ram jethmalini rightly calls her "a twit of a girl"

sorry, he calls he, "a chit of a girl." i just understood what he was saying.

p.s. my post was not in sarcasm. i was being serious, lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon May 21, 2012 12:11 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

there is no such expression as "a chit of a girl". i think he meant "a slip of a girl" although in his sindhilish accent, further twisted by anger, it came out sounding like "a chit....".
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 4:21 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

there is no such expression as "a chit of a girl". i think he meant "a slip of a girl" although in his sindhilish accent, further twisted by anger, it came out sounding like "a chit....".

"My will, Peg! my will!" says he: "I'm a
bachelor--no friends--no relations, Peg." Lies! And now he's to
bring home a new mistress, a baby-faced chit of a girl! If he
wanted a wife, the fool, why couldn't he have one suitable to his
age, and that knew his ways? She won't come in MY way, he says.
No, that she won't, but you little think why, Arthur boy!' "

http://www.dickens-literature.com/Nicholas_Nickleby/54.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 4:46 am

blabberwock wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

thank you! in fact, i just googled and sagarika ghose herself has confirmed on twitter that he called her a "chit of a girl!"

https://twitter.com/sagarikaghose/statuses/152399244404334592

i have often watched jethmalani speak (on tv and youtube). his english is immaculate (never mind the accent).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 4:54 am

i can't help recounting one sour incident in jethmalani's career. he had gone with the media to chandra shekhar's (ex pm) country home in ballia, UP, to teach him a thing or two about the constitution. chandra shekhar came out with his supporters to meet him. they took their chappals and jootis (shoes) and rained them on him. the media taped it. chandra shekhar taught jethmalani that there was no constitution in his village. jethmalani stopped teaching his likes about the constitution and stuck to teaching the judges of the SC about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue May 22, 2012 6:04 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:i can't help recounting one sour incident in jethmalani's career. he had gone with the media to chandra shekhar's (ex pm) country home in ballia, UP, to teach him a thing or two about the constitution. chandra shekhar came out with his supporters to meet him. they took their chappals and jootis (shoes) and rained them on him. the media taped it. chandra shekhar taught jethmalani that there was no constitution in his village. jethmalani stopped teaching his likes about the constitution and stuck to teaching the judges of the SC about it.

In any civilized country, such behavior by a mainstream politician would have caused a scandal and banishment into political wilderness. In this third world dump of a country, Chandra Shekar was probably lionized for what he did. We positively adore thuggish, lumpen behavior. We distrust smart talkers. The salt of India's earth has no use for words, for civility (leave alone finesse) or for that matter, even sense. That is the essence of our democracy.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue May 22, 2012 9:43 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:We positively adore thuggish, lumpen behavior... That is the essence of our democracy.
Yes, and there is nothing remotely democratic about it. Our adoration of thuggish behavior originates in the Indian reverence for authority and might, thanks to thousands of years of servitude to whoever happened to be powerful at the time. This is why you will find educated people heartily defending the thuggish behavior of people like Diggy Raja and Sri Rama Sene. And this is why we treat our political leaders as living gods, and Sagarika Ghosh opens the interview with Didi almost in glee at the latter being called one of the "100 most powerful people in the world."
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue May 22, 2012 10:27 am

panini press wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:We positively adore thuggish, lumpen behavior... That is the essence of our democracy.
Yes, and there is nothing remotely democratic about it. Our adoration of thuggish behavior originates in the Indian reverence for authority and might, thanks to thousands of years of servitude to whoever happened to be powerful at the time. This is why you will find educated people heartily defending the thuggish behavior of people like Diggy Raja and Sri Rama Sene. And this is why we treat our political leaders as living gods, and Sagarika Ghosh opens the interview with Didi almost in glee at the latter being called one of the "100 most powerful people in the world."

you cannot lump all thuggish behavior into one. for instance, diggy raja might slap someone when he was under stress because of excessive heat or overly spicy pickles. you cannot lump that with continual lumpen behavior by lumpen elements such as rama sene. also one other thing to consider is whether the behavior was consistent with the morals of the time. for instance, akbar might have cut some heads off but that was standard operation protocol for the time and should be dismissed.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Tue May 22, 2012 10:48 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:i can't help recounting one sour incident in jethmalani's career. he had gone with the media to chandra shekhar's (ex pm) country home in ballia, UP, to teach him a thing or two about the constitution. chandra shekhar came out with his supporters to meet him. they took their chappals and jootis (shoes) and rained them on him. the media taped it. chandra shekhar taught jethmalani that there was no constitution in his village. jethmalani stopped teaching his likes about the constitution and stuck to teaching the judges of the SC about it.

>>>>Don't need no city slickers with their high-falutin' talk in this here town. We going to the run them out of town. Jethmalani had better mahnd his ways.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue May 22, 2012 7:47 pm

blabberwock wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

i stand corrected.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down