Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the tongue-in-cheek jokes about multiple handles on CH...

2 posters

Go down

For all the tongue-in-cheek jokes about multiple handles on CH... Empty For all the tongue-in-cheek jokes about multiple handles on CH...

Post by charvaka Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:28 pm

... I am happy that there are actually at least a few dozen individuals that made up the community of CHers. This process made me realize that the jokes were not close to the reality.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

For all the tongue-in-cheek jokes about multiple handles on CH... Empty Re: For all the tongue-in-cheek jokes about multiple handles on CH...

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:25 am

charvaka wrote:... I am happy that there are actually at least a few dozen individuals that made up the community of CHers. This process made me realize that the jokes were not close to the reality.

My Mantra Shakhti tells me otherwise. Wait till the FBI wanders in here over the weekend drunk with his $2 hooch along with his Behna. They will quickly find out there are only 4 real handles here. All other handles are from Cegonsoft.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

For all the tongue-in-cheek jokes about multiple handles on CH... Empty Re: For all the tongue-in-cheek jokes about multiple handles on CH...

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:40 am

lol MS. btw, today we check out the other forum: http://www.reddit.com/r/Coffeehouse/

see you there -- after a few hours tho. 'cos i am stepping out for dinner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down