Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sade sathi (Shani for 7.5 years)

+5
Kris
MaxEntropy_Man
Merlot Daruwala
FluteHolder
The Absolute Zero
9 posters

Go down

sade sathi (Shani for 7.5 years) Empty sade sathi (Shani for 7.5 years)

Post by The Absolute Zero Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:58 am

Does anyone care or know about these details? NO google links please. I can use google myself. Any personal experience?

Currently it appears that I am in the second phase (janma shani) of this. :-)

The Absolute Zero

Back to top Go down

sade sathi (Shani for 7.5 years) Empty Re: sade sathi (Shani for 7.5 years)

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:14 am

I wrote a BIG post on saade saati. But realized u were asking about shani and I was blabbering about Rahu, so deleted it. LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:47 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=q5eyPW7QJ7U#t=382s

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:57 am

The Absolute Zero wrote:Does anyone care or know about these details? NO google links please. I can use google myself. Any personal experience?

Dear Sir,

Your problem has a very easy remedy. For $225 (after a special 10% discount to you), I'll conduct a shaniyoga yagyam on your behalf, guaranteed to bring the entire cycle to a quicker conclusion. You will start seeing the results within 90 days.

The fee includes all materials needed for the yagyam but excludes the cost of feeding a Brahmin. That will be an extra $25 (after a special $5 discount to you). To qualify for an early bird incentive of $10 on the total amount, please send your acceptance of the terms and wire me the money within 5 days. Paypal accepted.

Sd
Sri Sri Merloteshwara Daruwalananda
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:30 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
The Absolute Zero wrote:Does anyone care or know about these details? NO google links please. I can use google myself. Any personal experience?

Dear Sir,

Your problem has a very easy remedy. For $225 (after a special 10% discount to you), I'll conduct a shaniyoga yagyam on your behalf, guaranteed to bring the entire cycle to a quicker conclusion. You will start seeing the results within 90 days.

The fee includes all materials needed for the yagyam but excludes the cost of feeding a Brahmin. That will be an extra $25 (after a special $5 discount to you). To qualify for an early bird incentive of $10 on the total amount, please send your acceptance of the terms and wire me the money within 5 days. Paypal accepted.

Sd

can you do it virtually with a virtual yagyam on my computer screen piped in from india?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:36 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Dear Sir,

Sd

can you do it virtually with a virtual yagyam on my computer screen piped in from india?

Dear NRI Friend,

My current proposal does not include any visual depiction of the yagyam on your desktop. But we will be happy to fulfill any and every spiritual need of yours. That would be an additional $45 (after a special $10 discount to Mr TAZ). Please confirm your acceptance of these terms.

Sd
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:49 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:can you do it virtually with a virtual yagyam on my computer screen piped in from india?
i remember a scene in the movie shanghai where abhay deol (playing the character of some krishnan) does his daily puja, bare bodied with his sacred thread, before his laptop (that carries a depiction of the gods with sholkas being chanted etc.). so i guess it's not so uncommon after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Absolute Zero Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:31 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Dear Sir,

Sd

SSMD

Why was not a bottle of desi daru included for the price? Do you drink that before, during or after yagam? Pliss to clarify asap so I can your PayFool to send you money. BTW the quote "A fool and his money are parted soon," comes to my mind for some reason.

The Absolute Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:15 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Dear Sir,

Sd

>>> I am quoting $150 - results in 45 days. My last offer.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:29 am

It is rightly stated in Bhagvad Gita, "Whatever happened in the past, it happened for the good; whatever is happening, is happening for the good; whatever shall happen in the future, shall happen for the good only. Do not weep for the past; do not worry for the future, concentrate on your present life."

Always Listen to the FLUTEHOLDER:)

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:53 am

FluteHolder wrote:It is rightly stated in Bhagvad Gita, "Whatever happened in the past, it happened for the good; whatever is happening, is happening for the good; whatever shall happen in the future, shall happen for the good only. Do not weep for the past; do not worry for the future, concentrate on your present life."

Always Listen to the FLUTEHOLDER:)

Dear Friend,

Why are you trying to dissuade our NRI friends from sponsoring a shaniyoga yagyam? What pleasure do you get from depriving a poor Brahmin of his livelihood? Surely great many bad things shall befall you for this malicious, anti-Brahmin attitude of yours. The Puranas have said this. And I approve it.

Sd

Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:59 pm

So you are Thula Rasi? It all depends on your current Maha Dasha and sub period.

whatever....these are the remedies:

Don't talk ill of others

Don't eat meat on Saturdays - better fast on Saturdays.

Carry a red cloth or wear Hanuman dollar.

Talk less.

Don't drink.

Apply sesame oil to kesh.

Visit temple as often as you could.

Realize that nothing is permanent in life.

Help others if you mean it.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:04 pm

So you are Thula Rasi? It all depends on your current Maha Dasha and sub period.

Don't talk ill of others

Talk less.

Don't drink.

Do not use coupons on Saturday.
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:21 pm

Ah. Now I know why I was asked to keep laal rumal with me. I had bought a red scarf and that stays in my purse. Maybe I can chuck it out when this phase is over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:12 pm

artood2 wrote:So you are Thula Rasi? It all depends on your current Maha Dasha and sub period.

Don't talk ill of others

Talk less.

Don't drink.

is it ok for him to be miserly tho? anxiously awaiting your response.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:26 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
artood2 wrote:So you are Thula Rasi? It all depends on your current Maha Dasha and sub period.

Don't talk ill of others

Talk less.

Don't drink.

is it ok for him to be miserly tho? anxiously awaiting your response.

this is demo version only. For detailed analysis please upgrade to Sri Sri Merloteshwara Daruwalananda
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:57 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Dear Sir,

Sd

Dear NRI Friend,

My current proposal does not include any visual depiction of the yagyam on your desktop. But we will be happy to fulfill any and every spiritual need of yours. That would be an additional $45 (after a special $10 discount to Mr TAZ). Please confirm your acceptance of these terms.

Sd

You are just fooling people promising them to counter Shani's chellenges to people. That cannot be done.

But, i can do a special puja that will reduce the period from 7 1/2 years to 7 1/2 weeks of problems. The devotee should not give any alms to the any brahmin, but instead should help the poor by donating their mite to Dharma Adheeena thaathaiyngaarpettai Samaasthaan run by His Holiness Sri Pramachaarya Koteeesawaramurthy Uppiliananda Swamy.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down