Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

yet another sicko doctor

3 posters

Go down

yet another sicko doctor Empty yet another sicko doctor

Post by Guest Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:31 pm

mulai aghazi, can't believe I have to post news like this under your reign.

An award-winning Mount Sinai Hospital urologist who teaches robotic surgery was busted for allegedly video-recording up women’s skirts in the Union Square subway station, law-enforcement sources said yesterday.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/top_doc_sicko_arrest_bhnEcakdjtJVlTjIFHqLeI#ixzz22W7njZP4

Back to top Go down

yet another sicko doctor Empty Re: yet another sicko doctor

Post by MulaiAzhagi Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:50 pm

Can you believe this?

The guy is not really bad looking at all. With the money and all the credentials he has, he could easily have dates. Even if he wanted to have affairs that would not be impossible. Why on earth he did this $shit?

BTW as an urologist, he would have seen the female private body parts every day.

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Post by MulaiAzhagi Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:48 am

http://abcnews.go.com/US/video/ny-doctor-adam-levinson-arrested-for-upskirt-videos-16921285

===> I knew that the good man who helped to catch this pervert on the subway must be a black man.

A couple of years ago, it was a black guy who jumped on to the track to save a white epileptic kid who fell on the track.

http://gothamist.com/2007/01/03/details_about_t.php

I had a split-second decision to make. Do I let the train run him over and hear my daughters screaming and see the blood? Or do I jump in?
...He landed between the track. Do I let the train run over this guy? I saw the ladies had my two daughters, so I hopped over on the tracks...
...I saw the two white lights and said "'Whoa, you ain't got no time.' I just grabbed him. I just dove on top of him and held him down because I knew there would be enough clearance for us...
...I was trying to pull him up, but his weight, he was fighting against me. He didn't know who I was. The only thing that popped into my mind was go into the gutter. So I dove in, I pinned him down, once the first car ran over us, then my thing was keep him still...
...He was fighting and pushing against me, so I laid on top of him. The train was probably 2 inches off my back...

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:19 am

the world is full of people like this. messed up human beings are hardly interesting. what is very interesting however is breasty's fascination with them.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:08 am

MulaiAzhagi wrote:Can you believe this?

The guy is not really bad looking at all. With the money and all the credentials he has, he could easily have dates. Even if he wanted to have affairs that would not be impossible. Why on earth he did this $shit?

BTW as an urologist, he would have seen the female private body parts every day.

As they say in the medical field; Half the male OBGYNs are perverts and the other half gay or impotents. you become sort of numb, desensitized with machine eyes after seeing 100s and 1000s of them.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down