Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

your horrorscope

Go down

your horrorscope  Empty your horrorscope

Post by Guest Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:01 am

Libra: Any rumours you may have heard about a certain special someone may come true this week. Danger. Excitement. Love. Hate. These are words which are often used in movie advertisements, but very rarely happen in your life. This week may be the beginning of a startling change for you. Monkeys may go nuts for bananas, but Nutters don't give a monkeys about going bananas. This may be important for you to remember.

Leo: Paper can cut, and words can hurt. Which is why you should burn any mail that comes through the letterbox - preferably whilst still in the postman/woman's hands. Whilst you may think that this horoscope is completely useless... I have to admit - I have a very guilty secret. You see, all horoscopes are completely useless. There - I said it. Now Mrs McGinty who taught me everything I knew will rue the day she said I couldn't make it as an astrologer! Curse you Mrs McGinty! Just because people laugh at you doesn't make you a comedian.

Taurus: Your lucky drink for today is: Coke. Today might be the day when you get stuck in a hole with a dwarf. Remember all the research you did into dwarf habits in order to prevent mental breakdown.

i'll post for other signs if you guys are interested

Last edited by seven on Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : source: laughsend)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum