Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

before she sits down

2 posters

Go down

before she sits down Empty before she sits down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:29 pm

... on the couch with her iPad, she gets me e'thing:

water
home phone
cell phone
snack
purse
netflix DVDs
mail

just so that she could sit in peace for next 1-2 hours, and I don't make her get up for anything.

She already wants to make tea for me now at 1:30 pm, just so that I don't start bugging her 2:30 pm onwards.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

before she sits down Empty Re: before she sits down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:33 pm

Natalia Romanova wrote:... on the couch with her iPad, she gets me e'thing:

water
home phone
cell phone
snack
purse
netflix DVDs
mail

just so that she could sit in peace for next 1-2 hours, and I don't make her get up for anything.

She already wants to make tea for me now at 1:30 pm, just so that I don't start bugging her 2:30 pm onwards.

Laughing

Woww... I knew your daughter was smart - always thought. But THIS level of smartness - to size you up so very perfectly.

A predictable woman is as much a loser as an unreliable man.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:03 pm

I am too predictable Crying or Very sad. I guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:32 pm

Ms. Mom Tracy!

Goodness..even paid helpers these days need some prompting and prodding to do all this!Smile Can we hire this nice child as a trainer for other Indian American children..most of them seem to be padu (very) lazy!

And you seem like you are traveling first class Very Happy!
How do you sit still in one place at home for so long! I wish I could..but, think moving around helps to be active- energetic.

Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:49 pm

nice kid? Not gonna let them know this before it's time. heh

Well in my defense, I do a lot for them too, and once I tell them that, any laziness they are having in getting things for me vanishes for 5-6 days. They don't want me to start counting the numbers of diapers I have changed for each of them anyway, so easier thing is to just get me what I want. Twisted Evil

Yeah I can sit on my couch for upto 1-2 hours, but even when I get up every 20-25 minutes, doesn't mean I won't need sth within 30 seconds of sitting down again. And I sit very cozily, on my recliner, with a cushion on my lap, and the laptop over the cushion, usually with headphones too. Very tough to undo all that and get up again, and hence the need...

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:43 pm

Natalia Romanova wrote:nice kid? Not gonna let them know this before it's time. heh

Well in my defense, I do a lot for them too, and once I tell them that, any laziness they are having in getting things for me vanishes for 5-6 days. They don't want me to start counting the numbers of diapers I have changed for each of them anyway, so easier thing is to just get me what I want. Twisted Evil

Yeah I can sit on my couch for upto 1-2 hours, but even when I get up every 20-25 minutes, doesn't mean I won't need sth within 30 seconds of sitting down again. And I sit very cozily, on my recliner, with a cushion on my lap, and the laptop over the cushion, usually with headphones too. Very tough to undo all that and get up again, and hence the need...

fully and komboletely understandable and justifiable.

P.S. I will advise your kids that they should advise you of all the diapers they would be changing for you in the future, which would depend on the number you changed for them when they were young. Just a pure and simple arithmatic of help and be helped.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:47 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Natalia Romanova wrote:nice kid? Not gonna let them know this before it's time. heh

fully and komboletely understandable and justifiable.

P.S. I will advise your kids that they should advise you of all the diapers they would be changing for you in the future, which would depend on the number you changed for them when they were young. Just a pure and simple arithmatic of help and be helped.

those talks have come up. It's been decided that she will do cooking and cleaning for me, while son will help me bathe, change, and other bathroom stuff, coz only he will be stronger to carry me around. Advantages of them watching grandpa taking extremely good care of his old mother in India. They don't know it any other way. Love the innocence. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:54 pm

Nats, you are living life king size, like my hubby, coz of ur sweet kids. Smile
i do all that and more for my hubby before i sit down with my laptop, so he won't disturb me while i am here. He still irks me in spite of that. Grr!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:05 pm

no sweet-weet... on any given day, they can gang up and annoy the heck out of me, just to kill boredome am sure. If I am not watching out, I am sure they will sell me on ebay for 5 dollars.

I bet this happens in my house too.

before she sits down 557394_485186658172110_477085117_n

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:09 pm

Natalia Romanova wrote:no sweet-weet... on any given day, they can gang up and annoy the heck out of me, just to kill boredome am sure. If I am not watching out, I am sure they will sell me on ebay for 5 dollars.

lol! i believe ya. sweet and smart kids Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:15 pm

kinnera wrote:Nats, you are living life king size, like my hubby, coz of ur sweet kids. Smile
i do all that and more for my hubby before i sit down with my laptop, so he won't disturb me while i am here. He still irks me in spite of that. Grr!

Stop whining...you whiney women...

If only you knew how much responsibility, work, blame, and abuse we husbands put up with you would be thanking your stars for being born as women.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:43 pm

kinnera wrote:Nats, you are living life king size, like my hubby, coz of ur sweet kids. Smile

If only you knew how much responsibility, work, blame, and abuse we husbands put up with you would be thanking your stars for being born as women.

My husband's dialogues!!! Do all husbands all over the world parrot the same dialogues? Wondering...

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:48 pm

kinnera wrote:

My husband's dialogues!!! Do all husbands all over the world parrot the same dialogues? Wondering...

YOU guys make us talk like that....Wink

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum