Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kinnnnnuuuuu

2 posters

Go down

kinnnnnuuuuu Empty kinnnnnuuuuu

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:05 pm

tummy hurts...

Back to top Go down

kinnnnnuuuuu Empty Re: kinnnnnuuuuu

Post by Kris Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:10 pm

Natalia Romanova wrote:tummy hurts...

>>> take pepto bismol or somethinn'. kinnu can't be distracted from taking pics of georgia peaches. you have your fan club (ramesh et al), but there are certain belles in georgia who are yet to feel that thrill of an adoring club. so there...

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:19 pm

Kris wrote:

>>> take pepto bismol or somethinn'. kinnu can't be distracted from taking pics of georgia peaches. you have your fan club (ramesh et al), but there are certain belles in georgia who are yet to feel that thrill of an adoring club. so there...

LOL, my 'fan club' now has dignitaries. not random ramesh phamesh. full tashan on. but i think i dropped one fan today, and hence... kinnnnnnuuuuuuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:26 pm

Don't tell us that you are ...you are....

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:01 pm

Natalia Romanova wrote:
Kris wrote:

LOL, my 'fan club' now has dignitaries. not random ramesh phamesh. full tashan on. but i think i dropped one fan today, and hence... kinnnnnnuuuuuuu

OMG! you did? Shocked How did you do that? Nah...I think you are imagining. I don't think you actually did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:07 pm

Kris wrote:

Who's this ramesh et al? i thought I knew ALL her fans. kya re nats?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:13 pm

kinnera wrote:
Kris wrote:

>>>>What ? You don't know Ramesh? A fellow with a penchant for unusual idiom-- 'you are looking nice etc'. TW cut him loose after the fan mails started getting out of hand... ' tu casa is being mi casa' etc. Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:41 pm

Kris wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Kris wrote:

>>>>What ? You don't know Ramesh? A fellow with a penchant for unusual idiom-- 'you are looking nice etc'. TW cut him loose after the fan mails started getting out of hand... ' tu casa is being mi casa' etc. Smile

nopes. nvr heard abt him. it may have happened when i took a break from sulekha. need to catch hold of nats the next time she's on chat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:23 pm

kinnera wrote:
Kris wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Kris wrote:

nopes. nvr heard abt him. it may have happened when i took a break from sulekha. need to catch hold of nats the next time she's on chat.

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/good-or-bad-1057713.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:11 am

kinnnnnnuuuuuuuuuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:49 am

Natalia Romanova wrote:kinnnnnnuuuuuuuuuu

Am at work Sad. What happened? The one in power came back? Told ya. You won't be left alone anytime soon. The soap continues.....Razz

PS: uuufff @ the admirers!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:27 pm

kinnera wrote:
Natalia Romanova wrote:kinnnnnnuuuuuuuuuu

Am at work Sad. What happened? The one in power came back? Told ya. You won't be left alone anytime soon. The soap continues.....Razz

I might even figure out Waldo before Ramesh.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:23 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
kinnera wrote:

I might even figure out Waldo before Ramesh.

What? I thought i knew abt *ALL* her EXs and admirers. Who's this Mr. Waldo now? Another admirer? tearing hair out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum