Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[nats]

3 posters

Go down

[nats] Empty [nats]

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:30 pm

did you delete a poem about a girl you posted yesterday -- a girl walking and bewitching in gay abandon? i tried searching for it today but ultimately decided that either my mind was playing tricks with me or the "delete" feature in charvaka.forumotion.com was being used recklessly.

Back to top Go down

[nats] Empty Re: [nats]

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:03 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:did you delete a poem about a girl you posted yesterday -- a girl walking and bewitching in gay abandon? i tried searching for it today but ultimately decided that either my mind was playing tricks with me or the "delete" feature in charvaka.forumotion.com was being used recklessly.

To Nats:

I think you are violating copyright laws by using the "Nats" handle. This is a handle used by someone I have known for more than 10 years. Everytime I come across "nats", only her image comes to my mind.

Please cease and desist from using this handle within 48 hours.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:20 pm

hi hoojie i deleted it. didn't like the way i used the main word, 'unknowingly'. thot would modify it and repost... was it good/bad/meah?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:02 pm

basically if i can't share something with someone right away, it starts building up and i type something down like this. later i hate it...had not saved a copy, but i think this is how it went...

she goes walking
breezing through the street
sunshine in her curls
mischief in her eyes
bag thrown over the shoulder
with the same careless abandon
breaking oh so many hearts
along the way, she goes walking so...
so unknowingly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:47 am

its good nats. you should try building it up even more. (i had wanted to comment accordingly when i tried searching for it the next day.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:35 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:its good nats. you should try building it up even more. (i had wanted to comment accordingly when i tried searching for it the next day.)

texas! The poem was inspired after reading someone's description of how he remembered a girl from his college. Had he written more, the poem would have been longer too, heh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:50 am

C'mon the girl IS you. Surely you don't have to depend on Mr Halwai's descriptions to elaborate...
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:00 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:C'mon the girl IS you. Surely you don't have to depend on Mr Halwai's descriptions to elaborate...

LOL Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:20 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:28 am

this song has so many frikking versions and artists... took me back to a nightmarish day at work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:43 am

Natalia Romanova wrote:this song has so many frikking versions and artists... took me back to a nightmarish day at work.

You want the original in Portuguese?

Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum