Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

reddit is under heavy load right now, sorry. Try again in a few minutes.

2 posters

Go down

reddit is under heavy load right now, sorry. Try again in a few minutes.  Empty reddit is under heavy load right now, sorry. Try again in a few minutes.

Post by charvaka Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:04 pm

Reddit is irritating the hell out of me. Lots of waits at every step.

Anyway, how do I embed an image or a video in a reddit post?
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

reddit is under heavy load right now, sorry. Try again in a few minutes.  Empty Re: reddit is under heavy load right now, sorry. Try again in a few minutes.

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:10 pm

let those who are interested and have the skill to try out all, and can discuss the pros and cons in a separate thread right here - until such time the lost tribe can wallow here.

No need to report constantly as most are not technically savvy or motivated.

My single biggest fear is that this camaraderie will blunt our hatred for each other, which is the essential ingredient for our daily attraction to the group.

I prefer to meditate under a single Bodhi tree and will pray for the lost tribe.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

reddit is under heavy load right now, sorry. Try again in a few minutes.  Empty Re: reddit is under heavy load right now, sorry. Try again in a few minutes.

Post by charvaka Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:13 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:My single biggest fear is that this camaraderie will blunt our hatred for each other, which is the essential ingredient for our daily attraction to the group.
Laughing We just need a couple of days of stability in our new home, and all hatreds will come back to the surface again!
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down