Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windies beat SL by 37 - Claim 2012 Tonty/Tonty title.

3 posters

Go down

Windies beat SL by 37 - Claim 2012 Tonty/Tonty title. Empty Windies beat SL by 37 - Claim 2012 Tonty/Tonty title.

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:46 pm

.....I P L Jai ho....

The desi minds have been spoiled by PURE money - in typical Desi short cut fashion - with the result for all to see.

IPL needs reforms with guidelines in place, which encourages cricketers hone test cricket skills in them compensated proportionally.

P.S. We have Dhoni still making ad money talking about his 2008 Tonty-Tonty title. How pathetic is Indian cricket and the media?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Windies beat SL by 37 - Claim 2012 Tonty/Tonty title. Empty Re: Windies beat SL by 37 - Claim 2012 Tonty/Tonty title.

Post by nevada Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:53 pm

Damn, you must have posted while I was composing my thread! Can we merge both threads? Smile

nevada

Back to top Go down

Windies beat SL by 37 - Claim 2012 Tonty/Tonty title. Empty Re: Windies beat SL by 37 - Claim 2012 Tonty/Tonty title.

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:01 pm

nevada wrote:Damn, you must have posted while I was composing my thread! Can we merge both threads? Smile

So...you still can't compete with the 102 yr old in speed and quickness....Razz No wonder Tendulkar is still playing.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:13 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
nevada wrote:Damn, you must have posted while I was composing my thread! Can we merge both threads? Smile

So...you still can't compete with the 102 yr old in speed and quickness....Razz No wonder Tendulkar is still playing.

Haven't you seen reports that Tendulkar is considering retirement? Once he retires, who else can we bash? I think Dhobi is the next candidate eligible for relentless bashing!

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:09 pm

nevada wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Haven't you seen reports that Tendulkar is considering retirement? Once he retires, who else can we bash? I think Dhobi is the next candidate eligible for relentless bashing!

He said...that he would take his performance and his interest in playing one series at a time....

Heck...he is the player, selector, coach, and MP....Razz I think Kirti Aad, Siddhu, Azhar should all come out of retirement.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:14 pm

Spare a thought for the westindies. Gayle return made them competetive. In the finals it is nice to see others players such as samuels, sammy and naraine play a big role.
Seheag should learn a thing or two from gayle. Not off the field but on the field. If you got talent use it to help the team and not play selgishly.
Speaking of east indians, the top players are content to play occassional big game to retain their space on team bus. Bowling is hopelessly underserved.
Coach fletcher had no positive role in guiding the team.
India's only game plan against england and australia is to prepare rank turners till swann kicks their butt in one or two tests. Without dravid and laxman spin could also be a problem.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:47 pm

I think India played okay in this tournament. One bad loss led to their exit.
I think Sehwag should quit 20-20s. And Dhobi too. The team has a jaded look to it. It is time to bring back the spirit of 2007 and fill the 20-20 team with eager young players.

I hope we see a decent performance from India in the series against Eng and Aus. On good turning pitches Ojha and Ashwin will be a formidable combination. I think Raina should be dropped in favor of Rohit. He hasn't played a single test match since being talked about as the next great batting hope 4.5 years ago. I think it is about time to give him a chance.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down