Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

panini press AKA the big bully

+3
Vakavaka Pakapaka
Idéfix
Impedimenta
7 posters

Go down

panini press AKA the big bully Empty panini press AKA the big bully

Post by Impedimenta Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:30 pm

quickly, i owe you this. i don't like you because you've become a big bully.

I like Ron paul for a lot of reasons. He has some bizarre views on climate change and social security BUT throughout the primaries, if you are able to muddle through his long winding speeches, you can see that he is the ONLY one who from either parties who was able to advocate views on crucial issues. No one can deny that. He is the only GOP candidate who had a rock solid platform. Why do you think he had so much popularity among young voters?

Anyway, the moment one talks about RP’s candidacy, liberals and conservatives both get defensive, almost like a mirror is held to their face. He is immediately labeled as someone who is awful to the point of being destructive. Some of your messiah’s positions seem the same to conservatives and the same goes for Richie rich.

I have no time to type any more on his policies. It is available on his website. He is a radical and cannot be a good leader because of the baggage he carries but he definitely is a good inclusion in the debates and actually an imperative inclusion, IMO given that your messiah has not said anything about how different his next four years would be and Romney kinda sorta does not have a plan. Ron paul’s views on a number of issues, especially on budget and economy, definitely resonates with a lot of Americans.

His stand on foreign policy is hands on. I still remember getting all pumped up with one of his debates. I was in the gym and I think I might have burnt my bike thanks to himJ his words “the United States would be more popular and safer if we focused more attention on trade and diplomacy and domestic issues instead of emphasizing military dominance and overseas meddling”. I like it he would not start a preemptive war.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

panini press AKA the big bully Empty Re: panini press AKA the big bully

Post by Guest Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:56 pm

Four long paras. *gasp*

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:20 pm

Impedimenta wrote:quickly, i owe you this. i don't like you because you've become a big bully.
I didn't mean to bully you. I was just asking you what it is that you like so much about Dr. Paul's policies.

Impedimenta wrote:I like Ron paul for a lot of reasons. He has some bizarre views on climate change and social security BUT throughout the primaries, if you are able to muddle through his long winding speeches, you can see that he is the ONLY one who from either parties who was able to advocate views on crucial issues.
I like Paul's views on foreign policy. But I don't like his views on most other topics. What I do like about him is his consistency and courage to take positions that he knows are not popular.

Impedimenta wrote:Why do you think he had so much popularity among young voters?
Let's not go there -- Obama, who you like to go off on, is more popular among young voters. "Being liked by young voters" is not at all a good indicator of good policies Smile.

Impedimenta wrote:Ron paul’s views on a number of issues, especially on budget and economy, definitely resonates with a lot of Americans.
This is where Paul doesn't have a clue. He thinks abolishing the Fed will solve problems.

Impedimenta wrote:His stand on foreign policy is hands on. I still remember getting all pumped up with one of his debates. I was in the gym and I think I might have burnt my bike thanks to himJ his words “the United States would be more popular and safer if we focused more attention on trade and diplomacy and domestic issues instead of emphasizing military dominance and overseas meddling”. I like it he would not start a preemptive war.
I like Paul's approach to foreign policy more than I like Obama's approach to it.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:51 pm

May be PP was thinking of Rashmun when he was responding to you! He gets into a special gear when he sees Rashmun's posts (like Laxman in Dandaka). Rolling Eyes

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:27 pm

Natalia Romanova wrote:Four long paras. *gasp*

and they all seem to make sense drunken definately, deffinately her ID has been compromised, I tell ya all

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:14 am

Please lemme on behalf of Resident Jehadi:

"It is a well know fact that PP is a bully. Impedimenta said so in a thread."

https://such.forumotion.com/t8250-paninni-press-aka-the-big-palli

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:06 am

Natalia Romanova wrote:Four long paras. *gasp*
she is most lucid when in attack mode yaar. notice how she has switched gears from blue-flower mode to admin-head-on-collision mode.

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:50 am

oh god, what people will assume in the absence of information. here, information.....

for PP flower

and what broke my heart was garam darling because he spoke about making sense albino

i also do not have rabbit teeth.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:01 am

Impy.. I don't even get the credit for being a bully. I was the one who questioned your crush on RP and PP gets three paragraphs.

idhu seri illai.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:02 am

doofus_maximus wrote:Impy.. I don't even get the credit for being a bully. I was the one who questioned your crush on RP and PP gets three paragraphs.

idhu seri illai.
Four, sir, four!
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:11 am

panini press wrote:
doofus_maximus wrote:Impy.. I don't even get the credit for being a bully. I was the one who questioned your crush on RP and PP gets three paragraphs.

idhu seri illai.
Four, sir, four!

Four *long* paragraphs, sir, long paragraphs. What is happening with this world. Everyone is changing. What next? Vee will actually praise a sucher? HA will write his love stories? DUT will start hating women's asses? Bittu will call all suchinis behena? pale I need my 10:00 am tea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:03 am

idhu seri illai.

LOL, song reco veenuma?

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:04 am

panini press wrote:

idhu seri illai.
Four, sir, four!

are you questioning my ability to write four paragraphs? cyclops should i revoke my blue flower here?

as usual, nats is on ignore.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:25 am

the ADD medication must be finally working. narcissism is still on display tho....

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:38 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:the ADD medication must be finally working. narcissism is still on display tho....

that is why you do not get a flower or a song reco :-)

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:50 am

Impedimenta wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:the ADD medication must be finally working. narcissism is still on display tho....

oh no...I want my own thaka thika dhim dhom nakaka nakaka tam tam youtube song featuring passionate performers

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:50 am

Impedimenta wrote:
panini press wrote:

idhu seri illai.
Four, sir, four!

are you questioning my ability to write four paragraphs? cyclops should i revoke my blue flower here?

as usual, nats is on ignore.
LOL. I am not questioning, yaar. Just rubbing it in to the one basking in Nobel glory.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:13 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Impedimenta wrote:

oh no...I want my own thaka thika dhim dhom nakaka nakaka tam tam youtube song featuring passionate performers

the problem is that you underestimate me. i would have posted a song which is perfect for you. your loss, totally:-)

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:35 pm

impy posted 2 (t w o) songs for me. just saying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down