Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For MD

4 posters

Go down

For MD Empty For MD

Post by Impedimenta Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:44 pm

i am not very sure about your interest in carnatic violin but this one is really well played. mohana kalyani is a beautiful raagam especially suited for thillanas. Hope you enjoy this!

PArt of i am dedicating a carnatic bit for people on this forum drive:-) hope you enjoy at least some of it.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

For MD Empty Re: For MD

Post by garam_kuta Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:24 pm

Impedimenta wrote:i am not very sure about your interest in carnatic violin but this one is really well played. mohana kalyani is a beautiful raagam especially suited for thillanas. Hope you enjoy this!

PArt of i am dedicating a carnatic bit for people on this forum drive:-) hope you enjoy at least some of it.

tut..tut..chey.. wrong umber..kadhanakuthukalam would be the right choice for the ever vibrant MD boy !

BTW its raaga and not raagam for the mannina maga, ya know

and your MK would be more fitting for the CHunkils w/o jaws

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:16 am

Right! Here is a better option for you (may be not for MD unkil Smile):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ajq4Ek-jChA

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:44 am

Impedimenta wrote:
OMG, this lifted my spirits on a day that began rather dull and clouded. now i am smiling as i am listening to it.

keep at it! i am enjoying some of it.

i am going to burn your recos in a cd and put it in my car.

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:17 am

Impedimenta wrote:i am not very sure about your interest in carnatic violin but this one is really well played. mohana kalyani is a beautiful raagam especially suited for thillanas. Hope you enjoy this!

Thanks Impy. I grew up listening to a lot of Kunnakudi Vaidyanathan, so ya, I do like carnatic violin. Haven't got my earphones today, so can't play it at work. Will surely listen to this later today.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:52 am

MD, homework, finish it:-)

GK - i don't think i understood what you wrote but my next reco is for BW and then you.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:51 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Right! Here is a better option for you (may be not for MD unkil Smile):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ajq4Ek-jChA

Just a clarification - the above post of mine was in response to that of garam-kuta ji.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum