Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dinner and debate

+2
Idéfix
Jeremiah Mburuburu
6 posters

Go down

dinner and debate Empty dinner and debate

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:40 am

friends invited me to dinner, then to watch the debate while coffee and dessert - cheesecake - were served. dinner was a simple affair: pasta with grilled chicken, asparagus, and multi-coloured bell peppers, and a large salad; accompanied by red wine. i didn't look once at them when romney and obama were debating pakistan. these friends were pakistanis. i stayed for cognac. a good time was had by all.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

dinner and debate Empty Re: dinner and debate

Post by Idéfix Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:43 am

Did you discuss the debate after? What did they think of the discussion about Pakistan and Afghanistan?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:02 am

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:i didn't look once at them when romney and obama were debating pakistan.
why? Question were you afraid they'd take you to be homosex? *thoroughly confused*

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:07 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:i didn't look once at them when romney and obama were debating pakistan.
why? Question were you afraid they'd take you to be homosex? *thoroughly confused*
are you embarrassed to say "homosexual" or "gay?"

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:10 am

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:friends invited me to dinner, then to watch the debate while coffee and dessert - cheesecake - were served. dinner was a simple affair: pasta with grilled chicken, asparagus, and multi-coloured bell peppers, and a large salad; accompanied by red wine. i didn't look once at them when romney and obama were debating pakistan. these friends were pakistanis. i stayed for cognac. a good time was had by all.

Were you afraid that your secular iSalamic Pakisatani friends would have beheaded you or were you afraid that the iSalamis were actually jehadis?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:10 am

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:are you embarrassed to say "homosexual" or "gay?"
not at all. "homosex" was an abbreviation of sorts coined by kayal vizhi and i have taken a liking for it. your turn now. why did you avoid eye contact when pakistan was being debated? were you scared they would unfriend you?

edit., saamiyaar beat me to it. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:16 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:friends invited me to dinner, then to watch the debate while coffee and dessert - cheesecake - were served. dinner was a simple affair: pasta with grilled chicken, asparagus, and multi-coloured bell peppers, and a large salad; accompanied by red wine. i didn't look once at them when romney and obama were debating pakistan. these friends were pakistanis. i stayed for cognac. a good time was had by all.

Were you afraid that your secular iSalamic Pakisatani friends would have beheaded you or were you afraid that the iSalamis were actually jehadis?
i was not; i would have had reason to be afraid if i were with hindus in ahmedabad in gujarat.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:18 am

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:i was not; i would have had reason to be afraid if i were with hindus in ahmedabad in gujarat.
then why did you avoid eye contact?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:26 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:i was not; i would have had reason to be afraid if i were with hindus in ahmedabad in gujarat.
answer my Q: why do you say "homosex" instead of "homosexual" or "gay?" does it embarrass you to say those words?

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:36 am

homosexual. gay. lesbian. there i have said it. it does not embarrass me. ok, let us make things simpler for you. it does embarrass me. your turn now. please answer my question, namely, why did you avoid eye contact?

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:38 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

Hoozay, your badgering of the once-virile, lithe Unkil is bordering on the racist. Surely you know that ambitious, socially mobile, forever ingratiating Nazranis are known to be shifty-eyed. Why are you trying to reinforce the stereotype??
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:00 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:homosexual. gay. lesbian. there i have said it. it does not embarrass me. ok, let us make things simpler for you. it does embarrass me. your turn now. please answer my question, namely, why did you avoid eye contact?
why then did you avoid saying those words all these months, but instead, said "homosex," which doesn't make any sense? were you afraid of revealing your own homosexuality? i remember you exulting that "older" was beginning to notice women after he moved to bangalore, and your expressing relief at that. did you worry that he had "caught the homosex" from you?

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:21 am

The headline from the debate is "Slimy flimflam has friends"

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:29 am

truthbetold wrote:The headline from the debate is "Slimy flimflam has friends"
lol! and that, my dear sir, is all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:52 am

The old dog must be feeling lonelier than usual, that he needs to desperately tell people online that he has friends.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:52 am

BTW, is d dating an Indian muslim or a Pakistani muslim, or wait, an American muslim?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down