Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

final strech - still.favoring romney

4 posters

Go down

final strech - still.favoring romney Empty final strech - still.favoring romney

Post by truthbetold Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:11 am

Mid west states are trending towards romney. Mn polls tight. Wi romney rising. Mi, pa romney closing gap.
The real challenge for romney is to survive an excellent obama ground game.
Despite nate silver and pp, i still see a romney victory.
Don't blame electorate. Blame the economy.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

final strech - still.favoring romney Empty Re: final strech - still.favoring romney

Post by southindian Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:45 am

If Romney wins on Nov 7th, then who gets the pat on back, if economy becomes stronger in the next 6 months after the elections?

Americans are fickle and increasingly proving be *$^&*@. They deserve a lying CEO to be their President.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

final strech - still.favoring romney Empty Re: final strech - still.favoring romney

Post by truthbetold Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:52 pm

This election is fought on ideological basis. Both sides did a good job of defining their opponent. If Romney gets elected it isn't because electorate suddenly became dumb but they chose him over Obama .
Your dislike for someone's politics should not mask your own objectivity .

Last edited by truthbetold on Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:57 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added missing letters.)

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:06 pm

If Obama loses, it will be because the economy is not good. It will also be because he played defense in the first debate and allowed Romney to change the narrative. "Americans are dumb" is an easy sour grapes argument for the losing side in any election. But Americans had the wisdom to elect someone from a minority ethnicity president in 2008 by a huge margin, something that no other large democracy has done.

I think Obama still has the upper hand in this election. It is close, and I wish it wasn't; but Obama still has more paths to 270 than Romney does and he has a good ground game that can bring the votes home.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:08 am

panini press wrote:If Obama loses, it will be because the economy is not good. It will also be because he played defense in the first debate and allowed Romney to change the narrative. "Americans are dumb" is an easy sour grapes argument for the losing side in any election. But Americans had the wisdom to elect someone from a minority ethnicity president in 2008 by a huge margin, something that no other large democracy has done.

I think Obama still has the upper hand in this election. It is close, and I wish it wasn't; but Obama still has more paths to 270 than Romney does and he has a good ground game that can bring the votes home.

Samiyaar speaketh....Obama winneth.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down