Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some girls rape so easy: GOP candidate

2 posters

Go down

Some girls rape so easy: GOP candidate Empty Some girls rape so easy: GOP candidate

Post by Idéfix Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:10 am

The GOP is well on its way to be recognized the first political party in history to have a platform dedicated to rape.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/10/11/ryan-endorsed-wisconsin-republican-some-girls-rape-so-easy/

A Wisconsin State Rep. endorsed by Republican vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan told a reporter that he believes “some girls rape so easy.”

State Rep. Roger Rivard (R) later insisted he was merely recounting a story from his father about the dangers men face in having premarital sex. Instead, he somehow wandered into a jaw-dropping commentary on how easy it is to accidentally rape women.

He also told me one thing, ‘If you do (have premarital sex), just remember, consensual sex can turn into rape in an awful hurry.’ Because all of a sudden a young lady gets pregnant and the parents are madder than a wet hen and she’s not going to say, ‘Oh, yeah, I was part of the program.’ All that she has to say or the parents have to say is it was rape because she’s underage. And he just said, ‘Remember, Roger, if you go down that road, some girls,’ he said, ‘they rape so easy.’

Thanks to Stephen Colbert for bringing this to wider attention.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Some girls rape so easy: GOP candidate Empty Re: Some girls rape so easy: GOP candidate

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:15 am

panini press wrote:The GOP is well on its way to be recognized the first political party in history to have a platform dedicated to rape.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/10/11/ryan-endorsed-wisconsin-republican-some-girls-rape-so-easy/

A Wisconsin State Rep. endorsed by Republican vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan told a reporter that he believes “some girls rape so easy.”

He also told me one thing, ‘If you do (have premarital sex), just remember, consensual sex can turn into rape in an awful hurry.’ Because all of a sudden a young lady gets pregnant and the parents are madder than a wet hen and she’s not going to say, ‘Oh, yeah, I was part of the program.’ All that she has to say or the parents have to say is it was rape because she’s underage. And he just said, ‘Remember, Roger, if you go down that road, some girls,’ he said, ‘they rape so easy.’

Thanks to Stephen Colbert for bringing this to wider attention.

I strongly believe that the Taliban have enough GoP stalwarts to start a US Chapter.

Seriously, just imagine those who elected them in primaries...and their own views.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Some girls rape so easy: GOP candidate Empty Re: Some girls rape so easy: GOP candidate

Post by Idéfix Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:30 am

Here is the next one from the GOP...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/31/john-koster-the-rape-thing_n_2051752.html

John Koster, a Republican congressional candidate in Washington state, said Sunday that "the rape thing" is not a good enough reason for a woman to have an abortion, the Associated Press reported.

Asked at a campaign fundraiser whether he supports abortion rights in some situations, Koster replied that he only supports abortion in cases where a woman's life is in danger.

"Incest is so rare, I mean, it's so rare," he said. "But the rape thing-- you know, I know a woman who was raped and kept the child, gave it up for adoption, and she doesn't regret it."

I know a woman who chose to do something I liked, and that's somehow a reason to take that choice away from women and compel every woman by law to do the same thing. How much stupider can this get?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down