Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IR

5 posters

Go down

IR  Empty IR

Post by Impedimenta Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:22 pm

Still not feeling settled in after sandy....fuel situation is still looming. Christie has rationed fuel. some NJ towns still resemble ghost towns. the senior center still does not have power.

...listening to this beautiful oldie

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

IR  Empty Re: IR

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:23 pm

very nice. you'll need a lot of soothing music to get you through the election results i am afraid.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:26 pm

LOL, i am afraid we are going to need a lot of soothing music to get through the next four years.

well, ya all deserve it:-)

now, remember his song?

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:39 pm

danAl thangavelu, mondakaNN ramachandran, and who is the woman? banumathi?

aside: you are not going to like what i am about to post on the nate silver thread.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Obnoxious Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:14 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:danAl thangavelu, mondakaNN ramachandran, and who is the woman? banumathi?

aside: you are not going to like what i am about to post on the nate silver thread.

Anjali Devi.

Obnoxious

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:46 pm

Sorry to hear that, hopefully things get better in a few days. Assuming your house furnace runs on natural gas not heating oil. I had been through a similar situation in Summer when Derecho hit us, nothing compared to the destruction caused by Sandy of course, lost power for 2+ days, front yard literally flattened (15 down trees).

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:01 am

Impedimenta wrote:LOL, i am afraid we are going to need a lot of soothing music to get through the next four years.

well, ya all deserve it:-)

Why isn't Mint Richmoney is not opposing the "FREE GAS" to the 4.7 million living in the Tri-state Marshland?

47% freeloaders, then 47 million food Stamp beggars, and now 4.7 million Gas beggars...

Oh wait...this free gas is for the rich people who own cars.... okiee...then it is ok...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum