Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New features enabled: vote posts up or down, report inappropriate content

2 posters

Go down

New features enabled: vote posts up or down, report inappropriate content Empty New features enabled: vote posts up or down, report inappropriate content

Post by Admin Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:15 pm

I have enabled a couple of additional features for this forum:

1. Next to each message you will see a plus sign (+) and a minus sign (-). Click on the plus if you like the post, and click on the minus if you dislike it. This results in the user's overall reputation to go up / down.
  2. If you notice any content that is not-safe-for-work, you can report it by clicking on the triangle with an exclamation mark on it (near the Quote button).
  3. If you want to thank a poster for posting something, you can click the "merci" button next to the Quote button.
Please post any questions you have about these features here.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://such.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New features enabled: vote posts up or down, report inappropriate content Empty Re: New features enabled: vote posts up or down, report inappropriate content

Post by charvaka Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:10 pm

Please help me test this feature.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

New features enabled: vote posts up or down, report inappropriate content Empty Re: New features enabled: vote posts up or down, report inappropriate content

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:13 pm

guess you can leave them like that, and see if they get a life of their own, considering you are eventually thinking of winding down ur admin duties, better not to get yourself down in that pit.

I like one more thing of this site, that you can't delete your own comment once someone has replied to it... considering the kind of bunch CH is, that can lead to multiple suicide-homicide of posts in a day.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:57 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:guess you can leave them like that, and see if they get a life of their own, considering you are eventually thinking of winding down ur admin duties, better not to get yourself down in that pit.

I like one more thing of this site, that you can't delete your own comment once someone has replied to it... considering the kind of bunch CH is, that can lead to multiple suicide-homicide of posts in a day.
Yes, I certainly like the inability to delete own posts. People would then just delete their foot-in-mouth incidents. Imagine LW deleting the Son of Edison thread!
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down