Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

completely freaked out

3 posters

Go down

completely freaked out Empty completely freaked out

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:30 am

no not about being e-jilted by iyerni hotties but something else. linkedin just recommended i might wish to be connected with max! it caught my attention for i know max's real name but how the hell did they connect us? i don't know max outside this forum. i might have similarly ignored other recos by linkedin about other suchers 'cos i don't know everyone's name but so much for thinking we are ANONYMOUS online. no sir, we are not and the bots and algorithms know us! i would have posted linkedin's mail as proof here but it would be invading max's privacy.

Back to top Go down

completely freaked out Empty Re: completely freaked out

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:34 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:i would have posted linkedin's mail as proof here but it would be invading max's privacy.
hahahaha! boobsy, not even an underdeveloped zuchini would believe that you would worry about that.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:42 pm

JM, i know your penii size but i haven't revealed it. mmm...ok? now that i have mentioned it, and measured it, folks can speculate on whether he has a penius. my lips are sealed henceforth. i respect his privacy and the secret will die with fire to my pyre.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:59 pm

Copyright infringement right there. Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:03 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:no not about being e-jilted by iyerni hotties but something else. linkedin just recommended i might wish to be connected with max! it caught my attention for i know max's real name but how the hell did they connect us? i don't know max outside this forum. i might have similarly ignored other recos by linkedin about other suchers 'cos i don't know everyone's name but so much for thinking we are ANONYMOUS online. no sir, we are not and the bots and algorithms know us! i would have posted linkedin's mail as proof here but it would be invading max's privacy.

It's not so mysterious. If some third party who knows both of you separately (eg: Nats) opened up their addressbook to LinkedIn, it assumes you two might know each other. That opening up Yahoo addressbook thing totally freaks me out.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:07 pm

Reason why I deleted my linked in. I stalked on a ch'er. Got a 'people who view this also viewed these' list. And there it was. My name shining bright along with another name that I figured out eventually to be max. Straightaway, profile->delete. But I was later told that it was too late.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:10 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:no not about being e-jilted by iyerni hotties but something else. linkedin just recommended i might wish to be connected with max! it caught my attention for i know max's real name but how the hell did they connect us? i don't know max outside this forum. i might have similarly ignored other recos by linkedin about other suchers 'cos i don't know everyone's name but so much for thinking we are ANONYMOUS online. no sir, we are not and the bots and algorithms know us! i would have posted linkedin's mail as proof here but it would be invading max's privacy.

It's not so mysterious. If some third party who knows both of you separately (eg: Nats) opened up their addressbook to LinkedIn, it assumes you two might know each other. That opening up Yahoo addressbook thing totally freaks me out.
oh! i guess the same thing must have happened with deepanjali pandey (i had posted about that incident earlier -- she is an old cher).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:12 pm

Natalia Romanova wrote:Reason why I deleted my linked in. I stalked on a ch'er. Got a 'people who view this also viewed these' list. And there it was. My name shining bright along with another name that I figured out eventually to be max. Straightaway, profile->delete. But I was later told that it was too late.
moral of the story: delete your linkedin profile. easy for me. but, heh, i got no reason to delete. let others delete. :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumarg Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:35 am

All these things are true ONLY if you use the same email id to log into CH as you use to log into linked in. Otherwise its a moot point.

Kumarg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down