Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naan Ee

+5
Nila
indophile
Hellsangel
Sandee2020
bw
9 posters

Go down

Naan Ee Empty Naan Ee

Post by bw Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:10 am

What a movie!

Right now, I am speechless.

bw

Back to top Go down

Naan Ee Empty Re: Naan Ee

Post by Sandee2020 Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:53 am

I enjoyed the animation. Loved the movie.

Sandee2020

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:30 pm

How come you liked an Indian movie?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:15 pm

Hellsangel wrote:How come you liked an Indian movie?

boy likes girl - girl likes boy but doesn't show it openly. big bad boy likes the girl and when he finds out that there is another boy in the picture, he kills him and makes it look like an accident. all this happens just when the girl was about to open her heart to the boy. she is devastated. boy comes back as a fly. big bad guy now tries to woo the girl. fly fights with the bad guy and foils his many attempts. girl comes to know who the fly who is and they romance. fly works out and builds strength. he terrorizes the big bad guy. big bad guy loses all his wealth and goes crazy. the girl comes to know who the fly is and they have their own romantic moments. together, they get rid rid of the bad guy. fly sacrifices itself in the process and the girl is sad, only for a moment though. the boy has reincarnated himself into another fly and he is there forever to protect the girl.

what's there not to like? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Last edited by bw on Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:20 pm

Who the fly swats the fly at the end?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:23 pm

bw wrote:the girl comes to know who the fly is and they have their own romantic moments.

Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:39 pm

Natalia Romanova wrote:
bw wrote:the girl comes to know who the fly is and they have their own romantic moments.

Shocked

she shares her coffee with him, openly professes her love for him and i forget now, there may have been a song too.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:59 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Who the fly swats the fly at the end?

fly self-immolates and kills the big bad boy. big bad boy does try to use "hit", a bug repellent on the fly but the girl, who is a micro-art expert, makes a"hit-proof" vest and goggles for the fly and so the fly remains unharmed by all these attempts.

bw

Back to top Go down

Naan Ee Empty Indian movies

Post by Sandee2020 Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:13 pm

Hellsangel wrote:How come you liked an Indian movie?
I love to watch Indian movies and Soaps. Right now I am thrilled with watching Geet hui sab se parayi. Gurmeet is so hot and handsome.

Sandee2020

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:22 pm

bw wrote:
Natalia Romanova wrote:

Shocked

she shares her coffee with him

aww true love...

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:51 am

Everything is plausible! If a single emaciated hero guy, who could very well be blown away by a gentle zephyr, can beat the daylights out of some 20 hoodlums (while turning the laws of physics over their head), all for that well-nourished girl, an ant or a fly should be able to do the same (and, unlike the hero guy, it comes free of cost).

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:12 pm

I actually liked the movie :-(. I thought the director+story writer, Raja Mouli, was brilliant to have imagined outside the box and made the movie boldly. The graphics were topnotch. The songs composed by his brother, Keeravani, were melodious and pleasing to the ear. The herione, Samantha, was very pretty. The big bad guy, Sudeep's acting was excellent. Naani, the hero whose role was limited left quite an impression. Overall, the movie was good. I enjoyed it. But one got to watch it only in theaters to enjoy it.

btw, it's being made in 6 different languages. One is going to come up in hindi too as 'Makkhi'. Nats, watch out for it!

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&sugexp=les%3B&gs_nf=3&cp=5&gs_id=1aq&xhr=t&q=makkhi&pf=p&tbo=d&sclient=psy-ab&oq=makkh&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=f4422cad1e203d45&bpcl=38897761&biw=1252&bih=591

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:00 pm

It is a good movie. Geez I became conscious of all the insects that creep around me. Never ever ever gonna kill a fly or an insect anymore. Yep...will start worshiping mosquitoes too.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:15 pm

Oh wow. I have to watch this movie. And I thought this was about you baking northindian bread now.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:22 pm

now, i have to see this but i will watch the telugu version because i want to identify closely with my telugu brothers and sisters on this forum.

PS: i watched some movie called golmal something yesterday with four hindian actors in it. how is that for national integration?

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:14 pm

Impedimenta wrote:now, i have to see this but i will watch the telugu version because i want to identify closely with my telugu brothers and sisters on this forum.

PS: i watched some movie called golmal something yesterday with four hindian actors in it. how is that for national integration?

Losu Maami, Nalama Wink

National IntegYellam KuupaiLa Podu. Antha MovieILya Marathadi Swamiyar acting supero super. Swamiyar gave guest appeareance so don't miss it.

Swamiyar tries to kill the EEE with his skills...you must watch it.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:17 pm

Impedimenta wrote:i watched some movie called golmal something yesterday with four hindian actors in it. how is that for national integration?
Slow down... at this rate, you will achieve national integration all by yourself, and there won't be anything left for the rest of us to do.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:27 pm

it was a guilty pleasure movie for me. It was so hilarious to watch the house fly wreak havoc on the villain.

doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:33 pm

sasthi, m adi saamiyar acts in the movie? neenga heroina?

PP admin, just reminding you that you do not feature anywhere in the telugu list mentioned above. just saying...

DM, how are you?

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:40 pm

Impedimenta wrote:neenga heroina?

Adi Thangamae! Naan EnnaI Antha rangeIkku Nenachadu Kuda Illa. Neengo Nanna IrukKonum...

I watched Tuppaki....Avaru Hero! Sigh!!

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:00 pm

Impedimenta wrote:sasthi, m adi saamiyar acts in the movie? neenga heroina?

PP admin, just reminding you that you do not feature anywhere in the telugu list mentioned above. just saying...

DM, how are you?
Hahaha. Reminds me of school where we used to take the pledge "all Indians are my brothers and sisters" and people used to say quietly to themselves, "except that special one."
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:16 pm

panini press wrote:Oh wow. I have to watch this movie. And I thought this was about you baking northindian bread now.

yes, do watch it.

someone recommended this movie to me and i watched it without an inkling of what's in store. my 10 yr old saw me watching it and joined me for a few mins and then went "mom, a fly, really?, don't you have better ways of spending 2 hours of your time?" he rolled his eyes, called his brother over and they both had a blast laughing at me and my movie taste. they also told me that i cannot say a word against tom&jerry henceforth.

i did not let all that deter me from watching the fly eventually slay the big bad guy.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:50 pm

Oh how the mighty have fallen. Where is Naan ee and where is Slobodon Jaruzelsky's sublime celluloid art??

Ok, now that the pretender has been revealed, Siluku, you're hereby named the sole standing cognoscentus amongst us peasants.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:55 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:Oh how the mighty have fallen. Where is Naan ee and where is Slobodon Jaruzelsky's sublime celluloid art??

Ok, now that the pretender has been revealed, Siluku, you're hereby named the sole standing cognoscentus amongst us peasants.

what mighty? what fallen? i have just become might ee now.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down