Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North Indian culture spreads to Tamilnadu

5 posters

Go down

North Indian culture spreads to Tamilnadu Empty North Indian culture spreads to Tamilnadu

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:20 pm

North Indian culture spreads to TN. More people travel in trains without tickets. (Thinathanthi newspaper, largest circulating newspaper May 31, 2012)

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

North Indian culture spreads to Tamilnadu Empty Re: North Indian culture spreads to Tamilnadu

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:24 pm

Well, that is better than terrorism - blowing up a PM using suicide bombers! Look at how much money K'nidhi, Dayanidhi, Azagiri, Kanimozhi, et al., made with Hindian methods!

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

North Indian culture spreads to Tamilnadu Empty Re: North Indian culture spreads to Tamilnadu

Post by southindian Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:04 am

I hate when southindians behave like northindians. Southindians are so much better than northindians in so many ways. Southindians are gift to India and the world.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:20 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:North Indian culture spreads to TN. More people travel in trains without tickets. (Thinathanthi newspaper, largest circulating newspaper May 31, 2012)

I'm also convinced that Chennai's auto drivers are all northindian. Surely, no thamizhar would behave so thuggishly.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:03 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Kayalvizhi wrote:North Indian culture spreads to TN. More people travel in trains without tickets. (Thinathanthi newspaper, largest circulating newspaper May 31, 2012)
I'm also convinced that Chennai's auto drivers are all northindian. Surely, no thamizhar would behave so thuggishly.
you could well be right; their behaviour is probably the worst in chennai, but typical of northindians.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:05 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
you could well be right; their behaviour is probably the worst in chennai, but typical of northindians.

Germ, I agree with you. Bollywood Hindi movies, Hindian settlers from UP/Bihar is corrupting innocent Tamil Nadu people. All southindians should stand up against their hindian neighbors before their kids start speaking hindi.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down