Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The two Italians will not return to face trial.

+2
Petrichor
Rishi
6 posters

Go down

The two Italians will not return to face trial. Empty The two Italians will not return to face trial.

Post by Rishi Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:50 pm

http://www.ndtv.com/article/world/india-court-allows-italian-marines-home-for-christmas-308034?pfrom=home-otherstories

Rishi

Back to top Go down

The two Italians will not return to face trial. Empty Re: The two Italians will not return to face trial.

Post by Petrichor Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:02 pm

Good call!

Petrichor

Back to top Go down

The two Italians will not return to face trial. Empty Re: The two Italians will not return to face trial.

Post by Idéfix Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:07 pm

Congrats Rishi!
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:07 pm

Any one who is aware of the attitudes of Europeans towards Indians would have figured it out.

I have never heard of any other country allowing a foreigner who is accused of murder of its own citizen to leave the country.

Either the judge is extremely stupid or must have received bribes to let this happen.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:10 pm

Rishi wrote:Any one who is aware of the attitudes of Europeans towards Indians would have figured it out.

I have never heard of any other country allowing a foreigner who is accused of murder of its own citizen to leave the country.

Either the judge is extremely stupid or must have received bribes to let this happen.

I think the judge is a self-deprecating fashion secular fool.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:01 pm

Rishi wrote:Any one who is aware of the attitudes of Indians towards Europeans towards Indians would have figured it out.

**FIXED**

White skin worshipping brown slaves.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:04 pm

let us look at it the "Indian way"

The two guys are long dead and no matter what they can't be brought back. By agreeing for a settlement, the 2 fishermen family will be richer than they can imagine, relationship with Italy improved, and Empress Empty Ji will visit them in the future and "shower" them with praise.

Now tell me - is it a good deal or not?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:06 am

From Italy to India---

The two Italians will not return to face trial. Middle_finger

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down