Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RSS and VHP are making sure Hindus remain as slaves forever

2 posters

Go down

RSS and VHP are making sure Hindus remain as slaves forever Empty RSS and VHP are making sure Hindus remain as slaves forever

Post by Rishi Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:37 am

http://ibnlive.in.com/videos/314173/women-should-be-just-a-housewife-and-men-an-earning-member-rss-chief.html

Rishi

Back to top Go down

RSS and VHP are making sure Hindus remain as slaves forever Empty Re: RSS and VHP are making sure Hindus remain as slaves forever

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:50 am

Rishi wrote:http://ibnlive.in.com/videos/314173/women-should-be-just-a-housewife-and-men-an-earning-member-rss-chief.html

This is where they digress from Nationalism and into Mullahism and Popeism. RSS is practically modeled along the lines of Vatican. No democracy and cannot stand criticism. In one instant, I gave my observation to someone, and a senior RSS Pracharak was real angry at me for disrespecting that somene. He said that someone was a high ranking official, blah blah. For all I care, I did not give a shyt to that high ranking official. To this day, I have no idea what upset him.

I am not surprised at the crazy things this Chief Mullah has been blabbering this past week.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

RSS and VHP are making sure Hindus remain as slaves forever Empty Re: RSS and VHP are making sure Hindus remain as slaves forever

Post by Rishi Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:24 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Rishi wrote:http://ibnlive.in.com/videos/314173/women-should-be-just-a-housewife-and-men-an-earning-member-rss-chief.html

This is where they digress from Nationalism and into Mullahism and Popeism. RSS is practically modeled along the lines of Vatican. No democracy and cannot stand criticism. In one instant, I gave my observation to someone, and a senior RSS Pracharak was real angry at me for disrespecting that somene. He said that someone was a high ranking official, blah blah. For all I care, I did not give a shyt to that high ranking official. To this day, I have no idea what upset him.

I am not surprised at the crazy things this Chief Mullah has been blabbering this past week.

That is exactly the problem. Instead of analyzing and coming up with a strategy for the Hindu on how to face the challenges of the 21st century, these fellows are coming up with nonsensical statements and notions about the glorious past.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:34 am

Rishi wrote:

That is exactly the problem. Instead of analyzing and coming up with a strategy for the Hindu on how to face the challenges of the 21st century, these fellows are coming up with nonsensical statements and notions about the glorious past.

If the RSS is a nationalist organization should it not be coming up with strategies for improving the lot of all Indians rather than of only Hindus?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:49 am

Rashmun wrote:
If the RSS is a nationalist organization should it not be coming up with strategies for improving the lot of all Indians rather than of only Hindus?

You mean mention the word "Muslims" in every sentence to appear "secular and - national"?

A democracy is a system where in the minority rights are respected and protected. This is not Pandering and keeping the minority as the focal center.

A democracy is still the rule by a majority for the benefit of the majority - somewhere this got hijacked.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:54 am

Rashmun wrote:

You mean mention the word "Muslims" in every sentence to appear "secular and - national"?

A democracy is a system where in the minority rights are respected and protected. This is not Pandering and keeping the minority as the focal center.

A democracy is still the rule by a majority for the benefit of the majority - somewhere this got hijacked.

Uppili the Poopili, the champion pooper, reveals his ugly side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:59 am

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

You are too gracious in acknowledging (in your own diplomatic style) that you lost the argument.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:00 am

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

You are too gracious in acknowledging (in your own diplomatic style) that you lost the argument.

What is there to argue about when you start quoting from Mien Kampf?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down