Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An ode to Arnab Goswami

4 posters

Go down

An ode to Arnab Goswami Empty An ode to Arnab Goswami

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:33 am

"I’ve been secretly hiding something and I need to confess. I’m in love with Arnab Goswami. Not the individual. I don’t know anything about the individual. It is rumored he gets his hair gelled in my neighborhood at a salon where cinema star Salman Khan waxes, but that’s only a rumor, and like Arnab, I don’t dabble in rumors. I seek the truth, I am a truth-seeker like him, the John Rambo of the Indian news anchors. So the truth is, I am talking about the thing that’s on TV, the character, the persona that shouts in my face everyday with the familiar, consoling, necessary words, “INDIAAAA…”"[/i]

http://www.newslaundry.com/2012/06/an-ode-to-arnab-goswami/

Btw Anuvab Pal is a popular stand-up comedian here.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

An ode to Arnab Goswami Empty Re: An ode to Arnab Goswami

Post by Kumarg Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:44 pm

LOL

Any child can call people on a TV show and be gracious to give them an opportunity to speak. Reality shows do that, and then give away money to the public for speaking (fools). The real talent is challenging the guests with,“Well sir, I have a piece of paper that says…” and then holding up a random piece of paper. Doesn’t matter if it is an empty piece of paper. Only Arnab can do that. Any journalist can sit and explore both sides of an issue with participants. It’s just lazy listening, no maturity required. How many can make up their mind about what’s right and wrong about an issue even before the issue has happened? Only him.

Kumarg

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:44 pm

Arnab is too difficult on eyes and too hard on ears. he should take it easy and let his guests speak. most of the time he has no control over the discussion. too much cross talk.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

An ode to Arnab Goswami Empty My DebuT :)

Post by yogi Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:11 am

I don't know why Arnab invites guests to his show.He keeps on interrupting them and if he doesn't get the answer he wants,he'll stop them there and makes his own point.
yogi
yogi

Back to top Go down

An ode to Arnab Goswami Empty My DebuT :)

Post by yogi Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:11 am

I don't know why Arnab invites guests to his show.He keeps on interrupting them and if he doesn't get the answer he wants,he'll stop them there and makes his own point.
yogi
yogi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down