Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fb gem

+4
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
.|Sublime|.
The Absolute Zero
Hellsangel
8 posters

Go down

Fb gem Empty Fb gem

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 2:16 pm

This one from my baby nephew.

'If you are going through hell, keep going.'

So true. Doesn't apply for hells angles though, coz they'd keep following. :p

Back to top Go down

Fb gem Empty Re: Fb gem

Post by Hellsangel Tue May 31, 2011 2:34 pm

I don't know what your angle is. But Angels watch over some of us. The rest of us are condemned to hell.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 2:43 pm

Hellsangel wrote:I don't know what your angle is. But Angels watch over some of us. The rest of us are condemned to hell.

yikes, I meant angels not angles... LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Absolute Zero Tue May 31, 2011 4:42 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:This one from my baby nephew.

Whats so gem about this? Hts bcoz of your baby nephew? Hmmm

BTW if you <b>are going thru hell</b> you will keep going thru hell. Nobody needs to tell u abt it. I find this gem tasteless (cud be bcoz I just read the other thread of vots for dinner). anycase..

The Absolute Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 5:00 pm

The Absolute Zero wrote:

Whats so gem about this? Hts bcoz of your baby nephew? Hmmm

BTW if you <b>are going thru hell</b> you will keep going thru hell. Nobody needs to tell u abt it. I find this gem tasteless (cud be bcoz I just read the other thread of vots for dinner). anycase..

To me it meant, keep going and eventually come out of it.. don't stay or stop or be taken over by hell.

Back to top Go down

Post by .|Sublime|. Tue May 31, 2011 10:22 pm

baby nephew? how old is he?

.|Sublime|.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 11:33 pm

Heh. He's about 22. But I've seen him since the day he was born and hence...

Oh btw my oldest nephew is about 2 months younger to me. We grew up like we were cousins. No wait. This is when restricting rents real bro and sis. If you took my moms cousin in picture then my dil used to teach me Sanskrit in 6th grade and her son my grandson was 6 years younger to me.

Life is so twisted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue May 31, 2011 11:58 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:Heh. He's about 22. But I've seen him since the day he was born and hence...

Oh btw my oldest nephew is about 2 months younger to me. We grew up like we were cousins. No wait. This is when restricting rents real bro and sis. If you took my moms cousin in picture then my dil used to teach me Sanskrit in 6th grade and her son my grandson was 6 years younger to me.

Life is so twisted.

Is your family from Arkansas ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:04 am

* fixed *
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:07 am

F
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:Heh. He's about 22. But I've seen him since the day he was born and hence...

Life is so twisted.

ouch that aint funny samiyaar

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:14 am

Twenty TWO? I thought we had some two-year old baby ready to be the next Sai Baba! I am highly disturbed by these types of misleading statements. Are you not aware of the kind of trauma I had to endure last week due to Maria's deception?

PS: I hate it when people put these types of 'wise' words and proverbs as their status. Have a couple of friends who always have similar quotes as their status messages on chat. The first two times I saw them, I was foolish enough to ask these people what was going on in their lives to make them put those quotes as their status message. Turns out that there was no correlation. They just thought the quotes were nice and cool. But the worst is the Amway guy who indirectly tries to push his products / services in his chat status. Eg: "I just had the most refreshing energy drink after playing cricket all afternoon. [Name of energy drink available only through Amway channel] rocks!!1!"

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:52 am

Life is so twisted.

someone pliss kill me!

Thanks,

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum