Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashis Nandy brought tiger bones to life!

5 posters

Go down

Ashis Nandy brought tiger bones to life! Empty Ashis Nandy brought tiger bones to life!

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:27 pm

Ashis Nandy is well known for his support of the SC/ST in his scholarly articles. He in fact goes overboard in his criticism of the other communities (for example, in Bengal, where the CPM has been controlled by Brahmins). In Jaipur, he was talking about corruption as an equalizing factor and alluded to corruption among the OBC, SC and ST communities in that context.

The Dalit leaders are now after his throat. They forgot his whole life's scholarly work and the media is all excited to see the poor man being harassed. Reminds me of how some highly talented and extremely brilliant scholars poured life into a pile of tiger bones only to be attacked.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Ashis Nandy brought tiger bones to life! Empty Re: Ashis Nandy brought tiger bones to life!

Post by Idéfix Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:52 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Reminds me of how some highly talented and extremely brilliant scholars poured life into a pile of tiger bones only to be attacked.
What are you talking about guruvu gaaru? Please elaborate Very Happy.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Ashis Nandy brought tiger bones to life! Empty Re: Ashis Nandy brought tiger bones to life!

Post by Rishi Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:21 pm

Speaking in Nandy' defence, Ilaiah said that his statement was unfortunately worded and blamed the upper-caste for indulging in more corruption.

"How do we interpret (the statement) is the issue. In my opinion, he missed out saying that upper castes have always been corrupt. They built a corrupt society and Dalits are entering (that society) only now," Ilaiah told reporters.

The Dalit writer praised Mayawati, saying, "She is a living icon of Dalits. I never met her but have respect for the courageous leader."

According to this genius, Dalit leaders like Mayawati can't help being corrupt themselves because the upper caste has created a corrupt society.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:53 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Ashis Nandy is well known for his support of the SC/ST in his scholarly articles. He in fact goes overboard in his criticism of the other communities (for example, in Bengal, where the CPM has been controlled by Brahmins). In Jaipur, he was talking about corruption as an equalizing factor and alluded to corruption among the OBC, SC and ST communities in that context.

The Dalit leaders are now after his throat. They forgot his whole life's scholarly work and the media is all excited to see the poor man being harassed. Reminds me of how some highly talented and extremely brilliant scholars poured life into a pile of tiger bones only to be attacked.

He probably finally realized that the stratification of different communities as OBC, SC and ST on the basis of quotas and for votes is not helpful to the nation.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:41 pm

When asked if he likes spending time in jail (for "insulting" SC/ST), he said, he will listen to music and write. He also said that some of the best writings were done in jail (Nehru, Gandhi...). :-)

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:42 pm

Rishi wrote:Speaking in Nandy' defence, Ilaiah said that his statement was unfortunately worded and blamed the upper-caste for indulging in more corruption.

"How do we interpret (the statement) is the issue. In my opinion, he missed out saying that upper castes have always been corrupt. They built a corrupt society and Dalits are entering (that society) only now," Ilaiah told reporters.

The Dalit writer praised Mayawati, saying, "She is a living icon of Dalits. I never met her but have respect for the courageous leader."

According to this genius, Dalit leaders like Mayawati can't help being corrupt themselves because the upper caste has created a corrupt society.

Well, India has what is called, "atrocities against SC/ST" act. It is like the dowry harassment act. If anyone complains, the first thing that happens is - the suspect is put in jail. If sentenced, the accused will get no bail!

There is no similar law to protect the "upper caste" people. So, if Maya robs the nation and someone says that the dalit woman is corrupt, that person can be tried for "atrocities against SC/ST". However, if Mamata Banerjee robs Bengal (apparently she is honest) and someone says that the Bengali Brahmin woman is corrupt, he can't be tried for any atrocities against the Bengali Brahmin. That is why, these days, all Iyers in India (aka Brahmins) swallow their pride and look the other way when a dalit slaps him and calls him names - all in the name of past atrocities against dalits. Ambedkar is laughing in his grave and Doorwasa is fuming!

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:56 pm

Just to add more fuel to the fire....

Kancha should be careful. If he inadvertently makes a stupid mistake of saying that dalits are also becoming corrupt, all his buffalo worship will end and Maya will insist on putting him in jail. He is not a Dalit. He is just a dalit supporter. His gripes are against some Brahmin professors when he was a student!

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:22 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Rishi wrote:Speaking in Nandy' defence, Ilaiah said that his statement was unfortunately worded and blamed the upper-caste for indulging in more corruption.

Well, India has what is called, "atrocities against SC/ST" act. It is like the dowry harassment act. If anyone complains, the first thing that happens is - the suspect is put in jail. If sentenced, the accused will get no bail!

There is no similar law to protect the "upper caste" people. So, if Maya robs the nation and someone says that the dalit woman is corrupt, that person can be tried for "atrocities against SC/ST". However, if Mamata Banerjee robs Bengal (apparently she is honest) and someone says that the Bengali Brahmin woman is corrupt, he can't be tried for any atrocities against the Bengali Brahmin. That is why, these days, all Iyers in India (aka Brahmins) swallow their pride and look the other way when a dalit slaps him and calls him names - all in the name of past atrocities against dalits. Ambedkar is laughing in his grave and Doorwasa is fuming!

you forgot to mention all the murders of iyers (aka brahmins) that are being committed by dalits but are not reported due to the fear of this atrocities act. it's a very serious problem that everyone in ignoring! (no reason for exclamation but I like doing it coz everyone else does! adds emphasis to what I'm saying!)

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:20 pm

"you forgot to mention all the murders of iyers (aka brahmins) that
are being committed by dalits but are not reported due to the fear of
this atrocities act. it's a very serious problem that everyone in
ignoring! (no reason for exclamation but I like doing it coz everyone
else does! adds emphasis to what I'm saying!)"

There is a "Brahmana samrakshana samiti"!! (that looks for someone else to help!)!!

Durwasa is laughing!!! Ashis Nandy brought tiger bones to life! 3077217049!

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down