Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has Panini Press started abusing his Admin powers?

5 posters

Go down

Has Panini Press started abusing his Admin powers?

Has Panini Press started abusing his Admin powers?  Vote_lcap0%Has Panini Press started abusing his Admin powers?  Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Has Panini Press started abusing his Admin powers?  Vote_lcap100%Has Panini Press started abusing his Admin powers?  Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 2

Has Panini Press started abusing his Admin powers?  Empty Has Panini Press started abusing his Admin powers?

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:24 pm

nt

Back to top Go down

Has Panini Press started abusing his Admin powers?  Empty Re: Has Panini Press started abusing his Admin powers?

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:32 pm

when did you make the post you claim PP deleted? did you rewrite it as this : https://such.forumotion.com/t10246-such-privacy-policy#79894 or is this the post you you are perhaps referring to?

Back to top Go down

Has Panini Press started abusing his Admin powers?  Empty Re: Has Panini Press started abusing his Admin powers?

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:37 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:when did you make the post you claim PP deleted? did you rewrite it as this : https://such.forumotion.com/t10246-such-privacy-policy#79894 or is this the post you you are perhaps referring to?

That is the exact post i am referring to. I was under the impression that i had posted it in the 'Any Admin requests?' thread and got worked up when i did not find it in that thread. This is what happens happens when you spend too much time on an online forum. I am taking a break from posting now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:40 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:when did you make the post you claim PP deleted? did you rewrite it as this : https://such.forumotion.com/t10246-such-privacy-policy#79894 or is this the post you you are perhaps referring to?
I did not delete any of Rashmun's posts. I only edited out the names of people where that was necessary. Rashmun appears to be in danger of losing whatever little sanity and clear thinking he still might possess.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:41 pm

Rashmun wrote:

That is the exact post i am referring to. I was under the impression that i had posted it in the 'Any Admin requests?' thread and got worked up when i did not find it in that thread. This is what happens happens when you spend too much time on an online forum. I am taking a break from posting now.

Also consider changing your meds while you are at it.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:42 pm

Rashmun wrote:This is what happens happens when you spend too much time on an online forum. I am taking a break from posting now.
yes, happens to all of us. take time out for a few days. it will invigorate you and you can return to informative debates that i have always known you for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:43 pm

panini press wrote:
I did not delete any of Rashmun's posts. I only edited out the names of people where that was necessary. Rashmun appears to be in danger of losing whatever little sanity and clear thinking he still might possess.

This kind of mistake has been made before by Huzefa Kapasi relatively recently (Huzefa, please correct me if i am wrong). In my opinion those who accuse others of being mad are themselves mad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:52 pm

ya, i have made such mistakes and not once but many times. but as long as you realize your mistake and admit you were wrong, all is well. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:23 pm

panini press wrote:

By doing this, you are putting yourself in a tricky situation. Slowly you will be called to delete info/post for some reason or other. There will be no end.

Just DON'T interfere. If people putt their personal info on the net or SuCH, then they should assume it would be dug out and/or used against them. It is a risk that the posters take. Those who indulge in offensive behavior, there is always the "Ignore" button.

In my view, all are adults and they are supposed to have at least a double digit IQ - with an exception of one or two. Leave it to the grown up children to take care of themselves.

My 2 cents.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:26 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
panini press wrote:

By doing this, you are putting yourself in a tricky situation. Slowly you will be called to delete info/post for some reason or other. There will be no end.

Just DON'T interfere. If people putt their personal info on the net or SuCH, then they should assume it would be dug out and/or used against them. It is a risk that the posters take. Those who indulge in offensive behavior, there is always the "Ignore" button.

In my view, all are adults and they are supposed to have at least a double digit IQ - with an exception of one or two. Leave it to the grown up children to take care of themselves.

My 2 cents.

Your view on this issue is the minority view. The majority want private information of a poster to be removed. [It should be remembered that only two posters (Hellsangel and Propagandhi) have so far revealed private information of a poster so as to bully that poster. (JM did it too but that was an act of self-defense). ]

If you believe in democracy, you should now shut up and accept the majority view.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:27 pm

Rashman, is this how you take a break from posting?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:37 pm

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:

My 2 cents.

Your view on this issue is the minority view. The majority want private information of a poster to be removed. [It should be remembered that only two posters (Hellsangel and Propagandhi) have so far revealed private information of a poster so as to bully that poster. (JM did it too but that was an act of self-defense). ]

If you believe in democracy, you should now shut up and accept the majority view.

Look who is talking about Democracy - the master bully and Dr. Abuser.

Since you are the expert on democracy, when did the poll close ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:39 pm

But I thought he never completed his Ph.D.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:07 pm

Hellsangel wrote:

But I thought he never completed his Ph.D.

He is being awarded a honorary doctorate by SUCH for his Abusing skills.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:19 pm

panini press wrote:

i agree 100% + 100. please do not delete anything without a specific complaint from a sucher about his/her identity being disclosed. if you start deleting, it has no end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:24 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
panini press wrote:

i agree 100% + 100. please do not delete anything without a specific complaint from a sucher about his/her identity being disclosed. if you start deleting, it has no end.
I agree. That is why the SuCH privacy policy is still in effect. The editing out I mentioned above was done in accordance with this policy.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:39 pm

i can only surmise that atcg must have made a valid complaint. i think everyone agrees with the privacy policy as spelled out -- i do.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:22 am

Rashmun wrote:

Now ,we know that Rashmun is a man of his word and if he doesn't keep his word there must be a strong justification. Let's hear what the justification is.

PS: To preempt his standard dialog when he runs out of arguments , here is my disclosure.
Yes , I am telling the tooth , I mean truth.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:44 am

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Now ,we know that Rashmun is a man of his word and if he doesn't keep his word there must be a strong justification. Let's hear what the justification is.

PS: To preempt his standard dialog when he runs out of arguments , here is my disclosure.
Yes , I am telling the tooth , I mean truth.

LOL!

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:03 pm

b_A wrote:

That will be like waiting for Godot.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down