Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has Panini Press started abusing his Admin powers again?

3 posters

Go down

Has Panini Press started abusing his Admin powers again?  Empty Has Panini Press started abusing his Admin powers again?

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:10 pm

He removed his own name from JM's post but did not remove JM's purported name from JM's post. JM was only quoting what HA had recently put in his (HA's) signature in his response. (HA is no longer using this signature in in his posts in which he was shamelessly using JM's purported name.) When removing his own name from JM's post, PP should in all fairness have also removed JM's purported name from JM's post. I hope good sense will prevail on PP and he will stop acting in a biased and prejudiced manner. Or, if he feels he is incapable of behaving in an impartial and unbiased manner, he should relinquish Admin power on this forum to some neutral person who will be acceptable to everyone.

Back to top Go down

Has Panini Press started abusing his Admin powers again?  Empty Re: Has Panini Press started abusing his Admin powers again?

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:21 pm

I notice that Panini Press has now edited JM's post once again and given what he claims is a second warning to JM. My claim is that Hellsangel has violated privacy policies of other posters on numerous occasions and after repeated protests PP only gave him one warning, only because he happens to be a buddy of PP.

HA was shameless enough to use JM's name in his signature today, and yet PP did not see it fit to give HA a warning.

In all fairness PP should have removed JM's purported name from JM's post when PP removed his own name from JM's post. The reason is that JM was only quoting what HA had been using as a signature in his (HA's) post.

I am saddened to see the borderline criminal behavior of HA and PP.

Back to top Go down

Has Panini Press started abusing his Admin powers again?  Empty Re: Has Panini Press started abusing his Admin powers again?

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:27 pm

Rashmun wrote:I notice that Panini Press has now edited JM's post once again and given what he claims is a second warning to JM. My claim is that Hellsangel has violated privacy policies of other posters on numerous occasions and after repeated protests PP only gave him one warning, only because he happens to be a buddy of PP.

HA was shameless enough to use JM's name in his signature today, and yet PP did not see it fit to give HA a warning.

In all fairness PP should have removed JM's purported name from JM's post when PP removed his own name from JM's post. The reason is that JM was only quoting what HA had been using as a signature in his (HA's) post.

...here is what I have to say...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:35 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Rashmun wrote:I notice that Panini Press has now edited JM's post once again and given what he claims is a second warning to JM. My claim is that Hellsangel has violated privacy policies of other posters on numerous occasions and after repeated protests PP only gave him one warning, only because he happens to be a buddy of PP.

I am afraid whenever HA will provoke JM by using JM's name, JM will retaliate by using PP's name, and then PP will step in and invoke his Admin powers and indirectly do all he can to undermine JM while slyly winking at HA's antics. (He may even try to ban JM and get everyone to accept this based on the fact that JM had been using his name.) In my opinion, this unscrupulous borderline criminal behavior of HA and PP needs to be exposed. I approve of JM's method of fighting with HA: whenever HA uses JM's name, JM has the right to use PP's name to hit back at HA. The whole world knows by now that HA and PP are joined at the hip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Uppili Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:30 pm

Rashmun wrote:

I am afraid whenever HA will provoke JM by using JM's name, JM will retaliate by using PP's name, and then PP will step in and invoke his Admin powers and indirectly do all he can to undermine JM while slyly winking at HA's antics. (He may even try to ban JM and get everyone to accept this based on the fact that JM had been using his name.) In my opinion, this unscrupulous borderline criminal behavior of HA and PP needs to be exposed. I approve of JM's method of fighting with HA: whenever HA uses JM's name, JM has the right to use PP's name to hit back at HA. The whole world knows by now that HA and PP are joined at the hip.

You can always post on http://Sulekha.forumotion.com

Uppili

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:36 pm

Uppili wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

You can always post on http://Sulekha.forumotion.com

of course. as i have mentioned earlier, i post on around a dozen different forums.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:01 pm

Rashmun wrote:

As predicted by me, the whole game played out once again. HA provokes JM by using his purported name, JM hits back by using PP's purported name, PP puts on his Admin hat and deletes his name in the thread, but not JM's name. As always, another warning was given to JM, while no warning whatsoever was given to HA--who started this whole game-- presumably because HA and PP, as the whole world knows by now, are joined at the hip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:14 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

As predicted by me, the whole game played out once again. HA provokes JM by using his purported name, JM hits back by using PP's purported name, PP puts on his Admin hat and deletes his name in the thread, but not JM's name. As always, another warning was given to JM, while no warning whatsoever was given to HA--who started this whole game-- presumably because HA and PP, as the whole world knows by now, are joined at the hip.

In my opinion, the behavior of PP and HA is completely unethical and borderline criminal. The only people who will support this kind of behavior comprise the Gult Brigade (e.g. Propagandhi), and perhaps a few non-Gult vassals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:08 am

Rashmun wrote:I am afraid whenever HA will provoke JM by using JM's name, JM will retaliate by using PP's name

Why are you afraid? You are not in anybody's sights in this silly brawl.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down