Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Max, you are WRONG

3 posters

Go down

Max, you are WRONG Empty Max, you are WRONG

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:04 pm

A few days ago I posted that Madurai Corporation plans to put Hindi signs in Madurai. You doubted me. Instead of doing something you sat here doing nothing.

After appeals from Tamil livers like me (no thanks to the "Tamils" here), District collector issued a statement no Hindi signs will be installed.

History is always changed by the active few. - Margaret Mead

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Max, you are WRONG Empty Re: Max, you are WRONG

Post by bw Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:06 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:A few days ago I posted that Madurai Corporation plans to put Hindi signs in Madurai. You doubted me. Instead of doing something you sat here doing nothing.

After appeals from Tamil livers like me (no thanks to the "Tamils" here), District collector issued a statement no Hindi signs will be installed.

livers? chopped livers?

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:54 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:A few days ago I posted that Madurai Corporation plans to put Hindi signs in Madurai. You doubted me. Instead of doing something you sat here doing nothing.

Ah....what a humble person you are.....I admire your humility.

Naan Yenum agandhai konda ThamizhanaE - unnudaiya agandhai yenra kasavinai Ozhithidu.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:03 am

KV, as for the subject matter of this discussion itself, max refuses to engage with you because he does not think you have honest intentions, but an agenda.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:19 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:KV, as for the subject matter of this discussion itself, max refuses to engage with you because he does not think you have honest intentions, but an agenda.

KV has only ONE agenda....recruit for the next generation of Tamil Terrorists.

Here is a test of honesty for KV: Did you support LTTE and its leader Pirabhakaran or not?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down