Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Max please comment on this

Go down

Max please comment on this Empty Max please comment on this

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:51 pm

Back to top Go down

Max please comment on this Empty Re: Max please comment on this

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:56 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:00 pm

the first video is of a hindustani classical singer who says that Carnatic is more difficult to sing--it has 17 notes compared to only 12 for Hindustani.

The second video is of a Carnatic classical singer who says that Hindustani classical comes across as much more melodious at least to his ears even though he is a Carnatic classical singer.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:04 pm

these are very interesting videos and i have lots of thoughts about them, but i'll keep them to myself for now until i am actually convinced that you participate in these discussions in the spirit of curiosity and discovery. for now i remain firmly convinced that you are driven by a single minded agenda. i'll let you know if i change my mind.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:11 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:these are very interesting videos and i have lots of thoughts about them, but i'll keep them to myself for now until i am actually convinced that you participate in these discussions in the spirit of curiosity and discovery. for now i remain firmly convinced that you are driven by a single minded agenda. i'll let you know if i change my mind.

please consider sharing your thoughts on the videos with others if not me. i am sure there are other classical music enthusiasts on this forum. I will not respond to your comments on the videos out of courtesy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down