Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Good Citizen]

+11
b_A
bw
Jeremiah Mburuburu
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Propagandhi711
Nila
MaxEntropy_Man
Idéfix
Hellsangel
Impedimenta
southindian
15 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

[Good Citizen] - Page 2 Empty Re: [Good Citizen]

Post by southindian Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:39 pm

Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:i feel sympathy for you, but unfortunately if i think about it in a more fine grained way, i have to conclude that the flak you get while vicious, is not unwarranted.

we all have strong opinions here, but speaking for myself, it's the agenda that drives me to desperation. perhaps you could benefit by re-examining your motivations a little.

Max i have no need for your sympathy. I know by now that your body and your soul belong to PP, like JM pointed out recently. You will not do anything to displease him. In fact it was because of his protests that you broke off communicating with me and agreed to become essentially a vassal of the Gult Brigade on this forum.

MAX... old dog, WOW! I was not aware you play in both teams now Smile

...and Rashmun you are upset because you could not get Max. You have JM.

PS: I did not highlight the soul part since... who cares about the soul.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:39 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:what some of us find interesting is that you abandoned your "strong ideas and opinions," ...

some of us who?
Vee the peepal.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:58 pm

In this version of LoTR reimagined by Jerji, here is the cast of characters:

PP: Sauron, the Dark Lord of Mordor. From my lair in the west, I use my all-seeing eye to subtly control everything that happens on Middle Earth. For years now, a darkness has been gathering over Middle Earth, and I am the source of it all.

Max: Saruman the White. He was originally on the good side, the leader of the wizards of Middle Earth. But the Dark Lord enticed him to move over to the dark side by tempting him with vast powers like the ability to speak what is on his mind.

Jerji: Gandalf the Grey. Once a trusted lieutenant of Saruman the White; in his wizard clan he was one who "seemed the least, less tall than the others, and in looks more aged, grey-haired and grey-clad, and leaning on a staff". He is the only one who notices the creeping darkness all around Middle Earth. Nobody listens to him as he tries to warn people of the impending doom. So he performs fireworks displays for hobbits who find them spectacular. When high on weed, he tells them that bad things are afoot, and that the Dark Lord is gaining strength in the west. He has a knack for getting inside the minds of his enemies and discerning their motives and feelings in real-time. His observation skills are legendary.

Frodo Baggins: Rashmun. A hobbit of the Shire, Frodo does not have a full picture of the momentous goings on in Middle Earth. He is a simple-minded fellow with a good heart, and that is why Gandalf picks him for the most dangerous mission of all: to destroy the Dark Lord by casting the One Ring into Mount Doom. Most people, including those in his own team, do not believe he is up to this job. But Gandalf trusts he can do the job.

Galadriel: Queen Bee. A peripheral character in the Third Age of Middle Earth, but she was far more powerful in earlier ages. She is the mightiest and fairest of the elves. She advises Gandalf on strategy and provides him critical assistance when needed.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:01 pm

Omg. I hope galadriel continues to stay in the sidelines. Beech mein kood padi to mushkil hogi.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:09 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:what some of us find interesting is that you abandoned your "strong ideas and opinions," ...
like what?
you know it well enough. i've seen this game played before. you are on your own.

actually i don't. i don't know what you mean. you have hinted at things like in one or two prior posts, but i never got a sense of what exactly you mean. if anything it seems to me that you've lately decided, for reasons known only to yourself, to be a little muted about certain issues that you had very definitive and strong opinions about, e.g. language in india.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:11 pm

panini press wrote:In this version of LoTR reimagined by Jerji, here is the cast of characters:

PP: Sauron, the Dark Lord of Mordor. From my lair in the west, I use my all-seeing eye to subtly control everything that happens on Middle Earth. For years now, a darkness has been gathering over Middle Earth, and I am the source of it all.

Max: Saruman the White. He was originally on the good side, the leader of the wizards of Middle Earth. But the Dark Lord enticed him to move over to the dark side by tempting him with vast powers like the ability to speak what is on his mind.

Jerji: Gandalf the Grey. Once a trusted lieutenant of Saruman the White; in his wizard clan he was one who "seemed the least, less tall than the others, and in looks more aged, grey-haired and grey-clad, and leaning on a staff". He is the only one who notices the creeping darkness all around Middle Earth. Nobody listens to him as he tries to warn people of the impending doom. So he performs fireworks displays for hobbits who find them spectacular. When high on weed, he tells them that bad things are afoot, and that the Dark Lord is gaining strength in the west. He has a knack for getting inside the minds of his enemies and discerning their motives and feelings in real-time. His observation skills are legendary.

Frodo Baggins: Rashmun. A hobbit of the Shire, Frodo does not have a full picture of the momentous goings on in Middle Earth. He is a simple-minded fellow with a good heart, and that is why Gandalf picks him for the most dangerous mission of all: to destroy the Dark Lord by casting the One Ring into Mount Doom. Most people, including those in his own team, do not believe he is up to this job. But Gandalf trusts he can do the job.

Galadriel: Queen Bee. A peripheral character in the Third Age of Middle Earth, but she was far more powerful in earlier ages. She is the mightiest and fairest of the elves. She advises Gandalf on strategy and provides him critical assistance when needed.

PP might have grand illusions and hallucinations of being Sauron and of other people in this forum being characters out of LOTR but in my opinion his reputation has been irretrievably damaged. Several reasons for this, the primary one being that PP has now been shown to be a LIAR. How so? Well, both Seva and yours truly are now saying that PP told us about his family comprising of several priests who do not know proper sanskrit, do not chant mantras properly and yet continue to collect fat daksinas. There is a several years old post of Seva in which he says the same thing and PP in his response never challenges this statement because after all he had said this to us. And yet PP now denies having said this about his family. In my opinion it was the two against one manoeuvre (seva + rashmun versus PP) that did PP in. PP meanwhile is urged to enlarge his cast of characters and give a suitable role to Seva when he has his hallucinations again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:11 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:Omg. I hope galadriel continues to stay in the sidelines. Beech mein kood padi to mushkil hogi.

You could be one of the Nazgul.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:14 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:Omg. I hope galadriel continues to stay in the sidelines. Beech mein kood padi to mushkil hogi.

No speaki lotr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:15 pm

Hellsangel wrote:

Yes, in this reimagined world, most of SuCH is Nazgul and uruk-hai. We also have a few trolls.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:15 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

No speaki lotr.

That is ok. Just go with the flow. I shall be the witch king of Angmar.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:16 pm

panini press wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

Yes, in this reimagined world, most of SuCH is Nazgul and uruk-hai. We also have a few trolls.

[Good Citizen] - Page 2 3077217049
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:16 pm

panini press wrote:In this version of LoTR reimagined by Jerji, here is the cast of characters:

can't wait to find out who gollum is! the ONE (ring) is what they are trying to destroy?

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:18 pm

bw wrote:

can't wait to find out who gollum is! the ONE (ring) is what they are trying to destroy?

Some one who goes My precioussssss!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:19 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
like what?
you know it well enough. i've seen this game played before. you are on your own.

actually i don't. i don't know what you mean. you have hinted at things like in one or two prior posts, but i never got a sense of what exactly you mean. if anything it seems to me that you've lately decided, for reasons known only to yourself, to be a little muted about certain issues that you had very definitive and strong opinions about, e.g. language in india.

He sorta lost grounds on that one when he disclosed his kids learned Hindi from a PhD teacher.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:21 pm

Rashmun wrote:

PP might have grand illusions and hallucinations of being Sauron and of other people in this forum being characters out of LOTR but in my opinion his reputation has been irretrievably damaged. Several reasons for this, the primary one being that PP has now been shown to be a LIAR. How so? Well, both Seva and yours truly are now saying that PP told us about his family comprising of several priests who do not know proper sanskrit, do not chant mantras properly and yet continue to collect fat daksinas. There is a several years old post of Seva in which he says the same thing and PP in his response never challenges this statement because after all he had said this to us. And yet PP now denies having said this about his family. In my opinion it was the two against one manoeuvre (seva + rashmun versus PP) that did PP in. PP meanwhile is urged to enlarge his cast of characters and give a suitable role to Seva when he has his hallucinations again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:22 pm

And so it begins - the great dotting of our time.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:27 pm

bw wrote:

We are still casting this role. Our problem is that we have too few characters on the dark side, but too many SuCH actors to cast in those roles. And we have a lot of LoTR characters on the good side, but too few actors to fill those roles. At present, we are auditioning Rishi and garam_kuta for the role of Smeagol-Gollum who is on neither side.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:28 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
like what?

So let's see. You have known JM and been friends with JM for several years on Sulekha. Yet when HA was running around disclosing private information of JM you never made any attempt to reign him in except complain to PP who you well know is HA's buddy. I was the one who brought up the issue of privacy of a poster about which you have been found to thump your chest in the past. Specifically in this post:

https://such.forumotion.com/t4792-regarding-hellsangel-s-persistent-usage-of-purported-real-names-of-posters-he-disagrees-with?theme_id=104384#38099

What HA was doing was border line criminal from the point of view of a poster in my estimate. What was your reaction to HA's persistent attempts to disclose private information of other posters? It was basically to mollycoddle him. be on the good side of HA. never once did you sternly tell HA to stop this nonsense of disclosing private information of a poster you had known for several years. Hence the claim that you wish to be a vassal of the Gult Brigade so that they can let you post here in peace without disturbing your tranquility.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:29 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
like what?

it is you who muted your views. you said that you would, because, according to you, it had all been said before. you were contradicting yourself. it was as if you didn't have permission to express your views, and you were under threat. you probably were, and still are.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:32 pm

Update to the storyline...

Max: Saruman the White. He was originally on the good side, the leader of the wizards of Middle Earth. But the Dark Lord enticed him to move over to the dark side by tempting him with vast powers like the ability to speak what is on his mind. The Dark Lord also placed Saruman under some sort of terrible, unstated threat. He probably was, and still is.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:32 pm

Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
like what?

So let's see. You have known JM and been friends with JM for several years on Sulekha. Yet when HA was running around disclosing private information of JM you never made any attempt to reign him in except complain to PP who you well know is HA's buddy. I was the one who brought up the issue of privacy of a poster about which you have been found to thump your chest in the past. Specifically in this post:

https://such.forumotion.com/t4792-regarding-hellsangel-s-persistent-usage-of-purported-real-names-of-posters-he-disagrees-with?theme_id=104384#38099

What HA was doing was border line criminal from the point of view of a poster in my estimate. What was your reaction to HA's persistent attempts to disclose private information of other posters? It was basically to mollycoddle him. be on the good side of HA. never once did you sternly tell HA to stop this nonsense of disclosing private information of a poster you had known for several years. Hence the claim that you wish to be a vassal of the Gult Brigade so that they can let you post here in peace without disturbing your tranquility.

Let's take another example: When JM was being flamed simultaneously by at least half a dozen posters including PP, HA, Propa, and others. Simultaneous flaming of a single poster is something that has to be condemned. It is basically a way of encouraging forcing a poster to leave the forum. What were you doing when this was taking place? You were basically minding your own business. You allowed PP and company to hammer away at JM always being cordial and ever so sweet at PP's increasing attempts to inculcate cliquishness in this forum. Chameli, Sara Boji, and yours truly were the ones who said that this simultaneous flaming of JM is not acceptable. And yet it was you with whom he had been friendly for the longest time.

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:37 pm

panini press wrote:Update to the storyline...

Max: Saruman the White. He was originally on the good side, the leader of the wizards of Middle Earth. But the Dark Lord enticed him to move over to the dark side by tempting him with vast powers like the ability to speak what is on his mind. The Dark Lord also placed Saruman under some sort of terrible, unstated threat. He probably was, and still is.

a separate thread for this please?

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:39 pm

bw wrote:

The objective of the LOTR posts would be lost if he posts them in a separate thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:41 pm

bw wrote:

Yes, next update on a new thread.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:44 pm

panini press wrote:
bw wrote:

Yes, next update on a new thread.

Is Gandalf the Gray also Gandalf the Gay?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:24 pm

Soon it shall be dawn in India and GC may grace the 2-page thread named after him.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:59 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Soon it shall be dawn in India and GC may grace the 2-page thread named after him.

o bad that it is going to dawn there. At least he can have thayir saadam. I've heard that oorgai goes good with beer and wine.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:06 pm

Sasthi wrote:I've heard that oorgai goes good with beer and wine.
Is oorgai pickle? If so, that's a horrible picture... beer or wine with pickle.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:15 pm

panini press wrote:
Sasthi wrote:I've heard that oorgai goes good with beer and wine.
Is oorgai pickle? If so, that's a horrible picture... beer or wine with pickle.

Yes it is pickle. I don't know I haven't tried. But a lot of my friends circle have given positive views about oorgai being the best combination with hot drinks. I wanted to try...I drink wine ocassionaly and don't remember to try it with pickle.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:18 pm

Next time someone offers cheese with wine, I will ask for aavakaaya. May be worth it to see the reactions of people!
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:23 pm

panini press wrote:Next time someone offers cheese with wine, I will ask for aavakaaya. May be worth it to see the reactions of people!

If they have aavakaaya...I would prefer curd rice over wine.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:16 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:it is you who muted your views. you said that you would, because, according to you, it had all been said before. you were contradicting yourself. it was as if you didn't have permission to express your views, and you were under threat. you probably were, and still are.

that's quite an extrapolation! i said there are number of topics which have become tiresome because of the repetitive nature of the posts. it's an amazing leap to conclude that i have self censored myself from that statement.

it is however true that i don't like my real name associated on the web with anything other than my professional activities and writing to the extent possible. there are some material advantages for me to operate like that. it is for this reason i don't even have a facebook page. so yes i do value my "privacy" even if it is only a cloak. i don't consider this self censorship.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:23 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:it is you who muted your views. you said that you would, because, according to you, it had all been said before. you were contradicting yourself. it was as if you didn't have permission to express your views, and you were under threat. you probably were, and still are.

that's quite an extrapolation! i said there are number of topics which have become tiresome because of the repetitive nature of the posts. it's an amazing leap to conclude that i have self censored myself from that statement.

it is however true that i don't like my real name associated on the web with anything other than my professional activities and writing to the extent possible. there are some material advantages for me to operate like that. it is for this reason i don't even have a facebook page. so yes i do value my "privacy" even if it is only a cloak. i don't consider this self censorship.
I don't even follow this notion -- why does not disclosing one's identity amount to self-censorship? Barring a handful of us, posters here are anonymous. What does anonymity have to do with self-censorship?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:25 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
like what?

Let's take another example: When JM was being flamed simultaneously by at least half a dozen posters including PP, HA, Propa, and others. Simultaneous flaming of a single poster is something that has to be condemned. It is basically a way of encouraging forcing a poster to leave the forum. What were you doing when this was taking place? You were basically minding your own business. You allowed PP and company to hammer away at JM always being cordial and ever so sweet at PP's increasing attempts to inculcate cliquishness in this forum. Chameli, Sara Boji, and yours truly were the ones who said that this simultaneous flaming of JM is not acceptable. And yet it was you with whom he had been friendly for the longest time.

rashmun -- this isn't middle school and JM is a big boy quite capable of defending himself. when i have felt it is necessary to speak up, i have. specifically, when there was potentially damaging private information that was being disclosed, i have raised the issue with PP. it's not my intention to rant mindlessly. that's your specialty. what purpose does it serve? if the goal is to get the private information off these pages, there is only one way to do it. what would ranting at HA accomplish?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:38 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

what's the connection between the two paragraphs? they seem incongruous. are you saying that your privacy is under threat here and that forces you to be muted?

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:38 pm

JM -- allow me to ask you a curiosity question. there have been a number of threads recently on topics i thought you have shown tremendous interest in the past, having to do with language, art, and culture. in particular, rashmun has made some rather interesting conclusions about the provenance of BN, CM, the position of hindi in india etc. i would have expected you to show at least some mild interest in these topics. since you haven't posted on any of these threads, let me take this opportunity to ask you what you think of his views.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:46 pm

bw wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

what's the connection between the two paragraphs? they seem incongruous. are you saying that your privacy is under threat here and that forces you to be muted?

i am not saying that. i thought maybe JM was implying that. if that's what he is implying, then i was just clarifying that i am concerned about privacy, as we all should be, but i don't think i have allowed that to lead me to self censorship.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:47 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:since you haven't posted on any of these threads, let me take this opportunity to ask you what you think of his views.
I wouldn't have done this if he hadn't been presumptuous enough to ascribe motives to what he thinks is other people's relative silence on topics of interest to them. But given that he has, the question for him is: why have you decided to abandon your "strong ideas and opinions" on these matters?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:54 pm

Incidentally, JM has told me several times to stop posting here. And he tried to get me to do that by threatening my privacy.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:02 pm

I studiously avoided this thread figuring from the title that it's full of tiresome references by geekeshwarans(shwaris) but what do we have here????

shoulda posted this in the LOTR thread - wait, how did the thread names change? maybe my brain is fried from the governance meeting.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:35 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:you know it well enough. i've seen this game played before. you are on your own.

rashmun -- this isn't middle school and JM is a big boy quite capable of defending himself. when i have felt it is necessary to speak up, i have. specifically, when there was potentially damaging private information that was being disclosed, i have raised the issue with PP. it's not my intention to rant mindlessly. that's your specialty. what purpose does it serve? if the goal is to get the private information off these pages, there is only one way to do it. what would ranting at HA accomplish?

when i criticized HA publicly many others joined in my criticism and my post resulted in some posters undergoing a change in their outlook on privacy. For instance, HK wrote saying he had changed his views on privacy after a discussion on this subject with posters in forum posts and chat. The fact that several posters rebuked HA must have definitely caused him to introspect.
So i think my post did serve a certain purpose. It was not a mindless rant.

What i find interesting is that all throughout you continued to have cordial and friendly relations with HA while he was running around revealing private information of other posters even though you have always claimed that this particular point (of privacy of posters) is something that needs to be respected by everyone and a point on which you are not prepared to compromise. There was not even the slightest criticism directed at HA even though other posters did criticize him for his misbehavior.

JM can take care of himself, yes, but he needs support if we have people running around revealing private information about him. And i think JM has a point when he says that you might be feeling intimidated in taking on PP, HA et al lest your private information also starts getting posted in forum posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:40 pm

munmun, do u have max's private info?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:44 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:munmun, do u have max's private info?

Bollywood Aunty, mind your own business. Look after the kids etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:52 pm

Whatttttttttttttt.... Now Rashmunullah Jehadi Sir ji is checking out MAX Sir ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:55 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Whatttttttttttttt.... Now Rashmunullah Jehadi Sir ji is checking out MAX Sir ?

Uppili the Poopili, the champion pooper, collapses after ejecting another massive dump.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:03 pm

I don't know what Rashmun just said about Max and privacy. But if there was any implicit or explicit threat made about it, let me remind everyone of the privacy policy here. https://such.forumotion.com/t10246-such-privacy-policy

If there was no such threat, never mind.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:05 pm

panini press wrote:
I don't know what Rashmun just said about Max and privacy. But if there was any implicit or explicit threat made about it, let me remind everyone of the privacy policy here. https://such.forumotion.com/t10246-such-privacy-policy

The privacy policy came into play only after YOUR private details were revealed on this forum. You sat back on your fat ass having a jolly good laugh when the private information of other posters were being revealed on this forum by your buddy Hellsangel (and later Propagandi).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:06 pm

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:

The privacy policy came into play only after YOUR private details were revealed on this forum. You sat back on your fat ass having a jolly good laugh when the private information of other posters were being revealed on this forum by your buddy Hellsangel (and later Propagandi).

the one warning you gave HA earlier was after repeated protests by yours truly. it was like pulling your teeth out to get you to issue the warning.

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:07 pm

Rashmun wrote: And i think JM has a point when he says that you might be feeling intimidated in taking on PP, HA et al lest your private information also starts getting posted in forum posts.

rashmun, do you really think everyone here is living in fear of PP and that's why no one joins you in slamming him? i think you are letting your personal vendetta with PP cloud your judgement.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:10 pm

bw wrote:
Rashmun wrote: And i think JM has a point when he says that you might be feeling intimidated in taking on PP, HA et al lest your private information also starts getting posted in forum posts.

rashmun, do you really think everyone here is living in fear of PP and that's why no one joins you in slamming him? i think you are letting your personal vendetta with PP cloud your judgement.

the comment was addressed specifically to Max. i would have addressed it to everyone if i meant to address it to everyone. Please do not distort the content of my post.
You are free to have your opinion on PP. I know that you are great friends with Hellsangel--someone i completely despise because of his penchant for revealing private information of other posters repeatedly. Till date you have not bothered to correct him on this presumably because of your own personal vendetta against JM.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next