Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you agree with Bill Maher on this one?

3 posters

Go down

Do you agree with Bill Maher on this one? Empty Do you agree with Bill Maher on this one?

Post by Rishi Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:10 pm

As far as Bill Maher's concerned, the best possible outcome of the pope resigning is that Catholics will quit as well. The second best possibility: Hillary Clinton will be the next pope.

Sure, it may be far-fetched, but as Maher explains, a powerful woman at the top could be just what the Catholic Church needs:

"Fact is, that any enterprise that excludes women almost always descends into sexual deviancy... Whether it's the Boy Scouts, the Penn State locker room or on Wall Street, sooner later a bunch of innocent folks get fucked. Show me any culture that's traditionally hostile to women and I will show a culture that is screwed up."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/16/bill-maher-pope-resignation-hillary-clinton_n_2701781.html

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Do you agree with Bill Maher on this one? Empty Re: Do you agree with Bill Maher on this one?

Post by Maria S Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:26 pm

I just posted about this Maher video..I guess we must have "some ESP connection".

*Yes. I do (to your question).

*I don't know about "broad generalizations"..but, there is certainly more deviancy in male behaviours when there are no females available or there is utter power domination (physical, emotional, societal, sexual) of men..manifested in so many ways.

*Speaking of sexual..it's not uncommon for men (more than women- although it occurs among women too when there are no men) to engage in temporary homosexual behaviours..when there are no women around. *examples- prisons, military etc. Many of these men will never admit they are really bisexual..or are in denial..like Clinton said "I did not have sex".. they may call it "experimentation", "mistake" etc.

*Oh..I assume you know that no one jumps from high school to Medical specialties..there is basic medical education, clinical training- for ALL Medical Students and Interns..one may specialize right away or practice before specializing.example..get a Internal/General Medicine or Family Practice MD or other degrees- fellowships..pursue and be trained in other specialities etc. It's not unusual -obviously for people to have many other academic degrees (outside of medicine- totally diff like MBA, JD, all kinds of Ph.Ds) as well.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Do you agree with Bill Maher on this one? Empty Re: Do you agree with Bill Maher on this one?

Post by Hellsangel Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:18 pm

People who have never even cleared the USMLE should stop propagating the myth that they are medical doctors.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down