Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joke of the day

2 posters

Go down

Joke of the day Empty Joke of the day

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:04 pm

....The doctors at the Omni Hospitals told the Prime Minister that the girl had developed infection in the leg due to penetration of chemical used in the bomb. He turned towards her mother Sampada (40) who was also lying on the adjacent bed with serious injuries in the eyes, chest and legs. "Don't lose your heart. There is no need to panic. We will provide you the best possible medical care and assistance," Sampada told the media later, quoting Dr Singh's assurance.

Looks like he is happy the the Hyderbadi hindus did not react like the Gujaratis did after the Godhra. how will they. After all, the hyderabadi terror act must have been committed by the hindus - one of the majority of hindu terror acts.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Joke of the day Empty Re: Joke of the day

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:09 pm

The interactive map is a good way to gauge the level of Hindu terrorism in India over the last few years.

P.S. I expect all the terrorist-apologists in SuCH to maintain a 3-day silence as a mark of condemnation of the recent Hindu terror act.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:06 pm

"I am here to stand in solidarity with the people of the city. We should
maintain peace and calm. I am happy that the people of Hyderabad have
refused to be provoked by this nefarious incident
, he said"

Looks like Mr. Singh lost his marbles; what a stupid statement. It's a shame that he is the leader of this country.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down