Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there a South Asian political chat room?

3 posters

Go down

Is there a South Asian political chat room? Empty Is there a South Asian political chat room?

Post by Kayalvizhi Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:47 am

Is there a South Asian political chat room where people can discuss politics? I am not interested in chats where people talk of what they had for dinner, or how many kilos they lost or whatsome little kid said. I am talking of chat room and not forum.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Is there a South Asian political chat room? Empty Re: Is there a South Asian political chat room?

Post by Uppili Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:57 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:Is there a South Asian political chat room where people can discuss politics? I am not interested in chats where people talk of what they had for dinner, or how many kilos they lost or whatsome little kid said. I am talking of chat room and not forum.

Be honest.... Politics to you means Ealam Ealam and Ealam. Perhaps, Independent Tamil Nadu and Commander.

There is nothing else in politics for you.

Uppili

Back to top Go down

Is there a South Asian political chat room? Empty Re: Is there a South Asian political chat room?

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:31 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:Is there a South Asian political chat room where people can discuss politics? I am not interested in chats where people talk of what they had for dinner, or how many kilos they lost or whatsome little kid said. I am talking of chat room and not forum.

Why do you want a South Asian political chat forum? You will have to deal with Hindians, Taliban, Sri Lankans, Bangladeshis, etc.

Look for a Tamil Fanatics political forum and you may have some success. If not, look for like-minded hate-mongers (like Raj Thakeray, KCR, etc.) so that you can all get together and cry on each other's shoulders.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down