Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If wild cats were shown a human documentary

3 posters

Go down

If wild cats were shown a human documentary Empty If wild cats were shown a human documentary

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:30 am

... You know. Like the one on national geographic. What do you think they will say?

My guess, 'Phbt! Humans actually mate when their women is not in heat?! What a waste of time and energy when that could be used for other important things like hunting and eating.'

Back to top Go down

If wild cats were shown a human documentary Empty Re: If wild cats were shown a human documentary

Post by Maria S Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:48 am

I suppose there are advantages and disadvantages to that..like anything else..

It's possible "some" cats can say..lucky human females..they can have sex anytime they want to, if they want to! And they don't have to wait for the mating season..and some human females can multitask well..they can hunt, eat, nurture-feed..have sex and do a whole lot of other stuff..in all seasons!

Now bunnies..that's a different story..'some' bunnies may be a little bored and say "not again!" Can I have some birth control pills please:)

It would be fun if animals can talk and tell us what they think about humans..well, I suppose there are advantages and disadvantages to that as well!
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

If wild cats were shown a human documentary Empty Re: If wild cats were shown a human documentary

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:54 am

Ya, humans are the only species on earth who mate on and off the season, year round.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:05 am

I believe, humans are also the only species on earth who eat even when not hungry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:14 am

Humans are also among the few species..who hunt for pure pleasure..do a lot of bad things to other humans "unprovoked" for pleasure. Even the animals who kill..usually kill/eat the prey and move on..humans get great pleasure out of staying and watching how the others react to the pain they inflicted- cringe, cry, suffer, endure, give up and surrender etc.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:42 am

Ya, Maria!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:01 am

Maria S wrote:

It's possible "some" cats can say..lucky human females..they can have sex anytime they want to, if they want to!

I doubt they find it enjoyable. Atleast in the videos they seem to be fighting the male, and get away ASAP. No cuddling business much.

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:29 am

nenu wrote:Ya, humans are the only species on earth who mate on and off the season, year round.
May be an unnecessary fear of extinction is hardwired into them.Smile

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:30 am

Maria S wrote:Humans are also among the few species..who hunt for pure pleasure..do a lot of bad things to other humans "unprovoked" for pleasure. Even the animals who kill..usually kill/eat the prey and move on..humans get great pleasure out of staying and watching how the others react to the pain they inflicted- cringe, cry, suffer, endure, give up and surrender etc.

>>>> Mary Poppins kinda mood today, eh? Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:34 am

indophile wrote:
nenu wrote:Ya, humans are the only species on earth who mate on and off the season, year round.
May be an unnecessary fear of extinction is hardwired into them.Smile

>>>>No, no.no it is totally necessary. The female of the species needs to understand extinction could be around the corner anytime and do the 'needful'*

*I finally found a circumstance where this indian bureaucratese is appropriate Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:14 pm

Kris wrote:
Maria S wrote:Humans are also among the few species..who hunt for pure pleasure..do a lot of bad things to other humans "unprovoked" for pleasure. Even the animals who kill..usually kill/eat the prey and move on..humans get great pleasure out of staying and watching how the others react to the pain they inflicted- cringe, cry, suffer, endure, give up and surrender etc.

>>>> Mary Poppins kinda mood today, eh? Smile

Mary Poppins?! Hmm..I can't seem to connect the dots to her from this "female sexuality" thread:)

If anything Erica Jong, Camille Paglia..are more in line!

If you are implying some kind of a Nanny mood..not really!
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down