Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Karan Thapar interview with BJP president Rajnath Singh

2 posters

Go down

Karan Thapar interview with BJP president Rajnath Singh Empty Karan Thapar interview with BJP president Rajnath Singh

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:21 pm

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/bjp-is-the-most-secular-party-modi-the-most-popular-leader-rajnath/385311-37-64.html

In the Karan Thapar interview with BJP president Rajnath Singh, Thapar is asking his questions in English mixed with a little hindi while Singh is replying in Hindi. All this on a national English Channel. I have seen many such interviews in the past. I have yet to see a similar interview in bengali, gujarati, tamil, etc. on a national english channel.The thinking seems to be that if you are an Indian interested in national politics and can't speak hindi you should at least be able to understand it.

TV channels always have eye on TRP ratings and they would not telecast such shows unless they were assured that the vast majority of their viewers understood spoken hindi.

Last edited by Rashmun on Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Karan Thapar interview with BJP president Rajnath Singh Empty Re: Karan Thapar interview with BJP president Rajnath Singh

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:26 pm

Your reasoning is highly scientific.

Karan Thapar interview with BJP president Rajnath Singh 3077217049

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Karan Thapar interview with BJP president Rajnath Singh Empty Re: Karan Thapar interview with BJP president Rajnath Singh

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:30 pm

An amazing interview btw. Thapar does a good job of exposing Modi.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:05 pm

Rashmun wrote:An amazing interview btw. Thapar does a good job of exposing Modi.
rajnath is aware that 99% of bjp voters are Hindi speaking. so he is not bothered.
as far as exposing modi is concerned, i would imagine it would be a pretty ugly sight to witness an exposed modi.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:36 pm

truthbetold wrote:
Rashmun wrote:An amazing interview btw. Thapar does a good job of exposing Modi.
rajnath is aware that 99% of bjp voters are Hindi speaking. so he is not bothered.
as far as exposing modi is concerned, i would imagine it would be a pretty ugly sight to witness an exposed modi.

TBT what is your position on Narendra Modi? Do you support Modi becoming the PM?

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:47 pm

Rashmun wrote:
truthbetold wrote:

TBT what is your position on Narendra Modi? Do you support Modi becoming the PM?
rashmun
i do not have a position on modi. if he gets.the required number he can be pm.
my personal take on modi, he should not be pm. however if he gets there he could be successful on economic front.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down