Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did she have to ruin another woman's life?

5 posters

Go down

Did she have to ruin another woman's life? Empty Did she have to ruin another woman's life?

Post by Rishi Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:47 pm

She must be at least 45 now. She still looks great. And works as a professor at a university in the west coast.

But you should have seen her twenty years ago at this campus full of boiler makers. She was indeed a woman of pulchritude. Meena, that was her name, went to a well known woman's college in TN which has now been granted university status. Everything was going well for her so far. Beauty, intelligence, good academic record and acceptance at this selective graduate school in the mid western part of the United States .

The school is well known for its engineering program and has a lot of graduate students from India. Ram was one of them. He went to IIT, Madras. He was not only short in stature but also not good looking at all. On top of that, he was wussy Iyer boy. He had seen Meena many times when desis get together for trivial reasons like Diwali. They had some common friends. Had small talk. Nothing beyond that. Ram was doing EE and she was into a field which is related to food.

Ram was about to finish his Ph.D This was a good time to go home, get married and bring the bride on F-2 visa. Then both of them can get the green cards together later.

His parents had seen some girls. Ram talked to some of them over the phone. Went home, saw the girls and got married to one of them. Came back he did to Indiana without his wife. The details are murky as to why she could not accompany him on his return trip. She was going to be here in America in a few months.

Then there was this party his friends at the school hosted congratulating him on the joyous occasion.

Meena was there with her roommate Vijaya.

A lot of food, chitchat and some jokes and teasing Ram about the end of his bachelor days etc. Then things quieted down.

She was there with her friends. They left her and said hi to some other people. A lot of mingling. And then she was all alone standing in a corner with a slice of cake in her plate.

Ram saw her, walked slowly towards her.

Meena congratulated him. Asked him what her wife was doing, where she was from ...

They talked for a while.

Then he said "Actually, I was interested in you."

It was thunderbolt.

For all her beauty, intelligence and success, Meena had never expected this to happen because it had not happened so far. But she wanted it badly to happen. She was always waiting for the moment for some man to tell her "I like you and I want you."

To be continued

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Did she have to ruin another woman's life? Empty Re: Did she have to ruin another woman's life?

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:52 pm

lol @ wussy Iyer boy

Back to top Go down

Did she have to ruin another woman's life? Empty Re: Did she have to ruin another woman's life?

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:46 pm

Avinashilingam Deemed University

Purdue Univ, W Lafayette

Nutrition major ??

Thats all I can guess for now.

Oh..the wussy Iyer boy must be a Brahacharnam sect....Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:51 pm

You guessed 100% correctly.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:40 am

"She was there with her friends. They left her and said hi to some other people. A lot of mingling. And then she was all alone standing in a corner with a slice of cake in her plate.
Ram saw her, walked slowly towards her."

>>> It seems Ram wanted to have the cake and eat it too.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:10 am

Seva Lamberdar wrote:"She was there with her friends. They left her and said hi to some other people. A lot of mingling. And then she was all alone standing in a corner with a slice of cake in her plate.
Ram saw her, walked slowly towards her."

>>> It seems Ram wanted to have the cake and eat it too.
Lol.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:05 am

[quote="Rishi"]She must be at least 45 now. She still looks great. And works as a professor at a university in the west coast.

But you should have seen her twenty years ago at this campus full of boiler makers. She was indeed a woman of pulchritude. Meena, that was her name, went to a well known woman's college in TN which has now been granted university status. Everything was going well for her so far. Beauty, intelligence, good academic record and acceptance at this selective graduate school in the mid western part of the United States .

The school is well known for its engineering program and has a lot of graduate students from India. Ram was one of them. He went to IIT, Madras. He was not only short in stature but also not good looking at all. On top of that, he was wussy Iyer boy. He had seen Meena many times when desis get together for trivial reasons like Diwali. They had some common friends. Had small talk. Nothing beyond that. Ram was doing EE and she was into a field which is related to food.

Ram was about to finish his Ph.D This was a good time to go home, get married and bring the bride on F-2 visa. Then both of them can get the green cards together later.

His parents had seen some girls. Ram talked to some of them over the phone. Went home, saw the girls and got married to one of them. Came back he did to Indiana without his wife. The details are murky as to why she could not accompany him on his return trip. She was going to be here in America in a few months.

Then there was this party his friends at the school hosted congratulating him on the joyous occasion.

Meena was there with her roommate Vijaya.

A lot of food, chitchat and some jokes and teasing Ram about the end of his bachelor days etc. Then things quieted down.

She was there with her friends. They left her and said hi to some other people. A lot of mingling. And then she was all alone standing in a corner with a slice of cake in her plate.

Ram saw her, walked slowly towards her.

Meena congratulated him. Asked him what her wife was doing, where she was from ...

They talked for a while.

Then he said "Actually, I was interested in you."

It was thunderbolt.

For all her beauty, intelligence and success, Meena had never expected this to happen because it had not happened so far. But she wanted it badly to happen. She was always waiting for the moment for some man to tell her "I like you and I want you."

** but what he said was "actually, i WAS interested in you." that's very different from "i like you and i want you." i trust the stunningly beautiful, intelligent, successful meena will recover from this tamizh thunderbolt in 20 seconds and move on to someone tall, attractive, and unattached. kindly do not subject us to trashy tales of frightened tamils in lust and ruin this bright and beautiful sunday morning.

Last edited by pravalika nanda on Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spellings)

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down