Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whodunit?

+8
goodcitizn
garam_kuta
truthbetold
MaxEntropy_Man
seven
Jeremiah Mburuburu
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Seva Lamberdar
12 posters

Go down

Whodunit? Empty Whodunit?

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:02 pm

http://ch.chaikaapi.com/memberlist.php?username_match=begins&username=K

Back to top Go down

Whodunit? Empty Re: Whodunit?

Post by Seva Lamberdar Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:07 pm

Nice to see you back from your break Vidya.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:21 pm

Seva Lamberdar wrote:Nice to see you back from your break Vidya.

My dyslexia read it as "Nice to see your back Vidya"

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:11 am

welcome back vidya! the usual suspects are hellsu or karela gandhi. of course, that excludes me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:09 am

Deleting and reposting. Hmm. The id was created 2:44pm est. means it could be anyone from India or US.

Anyhoos. I may have more mini breaks over next couple of months. Specially week days. See you around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:14 am

looking forward to seeing your back. till then, ciao.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:10 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:http://ch.chaikaapi.com/memberlist.php?username_match=begins&username=K
interesting! first, do you have a special reason to post that link here?

second, is it [named deleted by Admin] who works for [named deleted by Admin], and has habitually abused the time that he steals from [named deleted by Admin] who registered that name as a member? did he encourage you to post that link here?

did you register that name as a member? did you do that because i have criticized northindians for their murderous ways - rapes, the killing of female fetuses, wife-beating, etc. - and their general social and economic backwardness?

finally, why do you ask "whodunit?" apparently under the assumption that the name in the link does not belong to the person who registered it? i know that i did not register it. did you? did [named deleted by Admin]? did Huzefa Kapasi?

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:16 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:looking forward to seeing your back.
you never may. and why would you want to? it's probably large.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:31 am

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:http://ch.chaikaapi.com/memberlist.php?username_match=begins&username=K

second, is it [named deleted by Admin] who works for [named deleted by Admin], and has habitually abused the time that he steals from [named deleted by Admin] who registered that name as a member? did he encourage you to post that link here?

did you register that name as a member? did you do that because i have criticized northindians for their murderous ways - rapes, the killing of female fetuses, wife-beating, etc. - and their general social and economic backwardness?

finally, why do you ask "whodunit?" apparently under the assumption that the name in the link does not belong to the person who registered it? i know that i did not register it. did you? did [named deleted by Admin]? did Huzefa Kapasi?
amendment to the first paragraph of my post above: do you have a reason for starting this thread? could the reason be that you registered the name in the link you posted, and it would be pointless to have done so if it went unseen?

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:34 am

i can't pronounce or spell ur name even if i tried. i was checking out who all signed up after member deletions and found ur name. i am curious by nature, so asked publicly. if i had other means of spying, i would have done that instead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:38 am

amendment to the first paragraph of my post above: do you have a reason for starting this thread? could the reason be that you registered the name in the link you posted, and it would be pointless to have done so if it went unseen?
amendment rejected. you FAIL!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:41 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:i can't pronounce or spell ur name even if i tried.
irrelevant! my name is jeremiah mburuburu.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:41 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:i can't pronounce or spell ur name even if i tried.
irrelevant! my name is jeremiah mburuburu.
affraid

DO NOT WORRY. WE CANNOT SEE THE YELEPHANT IN THE ROOM.

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:02 am

its 11:54 PM in what country right now?

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:10 am

seven wrote:its 11:54 PM in what country right now?
why? in japan probably.

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:13 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
why? in japan probably.

chaikaapi was showing seven logged in at 11:54 PM (last seen at 11:57 am)
i was making sure someone else didn't login using my credentials.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:17 am

seven wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
why? in japan probably.

chaikaapi was showing seven logged in at 11:54 PM (last seen at 11:57 am)
i was making sure someone else didn't login using my credentials.
check your timezone in chaikaapi. you have probably erroneously set it to some funky place or the default timezone is being reflected. you can change it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:22 am

earlier it would be 4 hours behind EST. now it is 14 hours ahead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:25 am

hahaha
http://ch.chaikaapi.com/online.php?sortby=username&page=6

Hellsangel 12:24 AM Viewing Member List
lizzy 12:24 AM Viewing Member List
vidya 12:24 AM Viewing Who's Online

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:29 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:i am curious by nature, so asked publicly. if i had other means of spying, i would have done that instead.
what made you think that the name in the link you posted was not registered by person who has that name in real life? you probably registered that name yourself, or you know who did, but you started this thread because it wasn't getting any attention. regardless, i predict that a laundry bill is going to increase.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:36 am

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:what made you think that the name in the link you posted was not registered by person who has that name in real life?

too much of a coincidence, and i doubt coincidences as a rule. also, i don't think u registered it.

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:you probably registered that name yourself,

you are free to speculate. But I didn't.

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:or you know who did,

I don't.

but you started this thread because it wasn't getting any attention.

you are free to speculate. but i don't play games, and that too obvious childish ones like this.

regardless, i predict that a laundry bill is going to increase.

not sure what you mean by that.

Also, I know you know for sure that I didn't do it. you keep saying this to either 1) rile up enough people or 2) waiting for pp to wake up and see his info outed here.

Last edited by Vidya Bagchi on Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:37 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:hahaha
http://ch.chaikaapi.com/online.php?sortby=username&page=6

Hellsangel 12:24 AM Viewing Member List
lizzy 12:24 AM Viewing Member List
vidya 12:24 AM Viewing Who's Online
you nailed him. hellsu is the culprit! the criminal always returns to the scene of the crime.

Vidya Bagchi wrote:i am curious by nature, so asked publicly. if i had other means of spying, i would have done that instead.
what made you think that the name in the link you posted was not registered by person who has that name in real life? you probably registered that name yourself, or you know who did, but you started this thread because it wasn't getting any attention. regardless, i predict that a laundry bill is going to increase.
blah blah blah nonsense crap nonsense.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:38 am

snoopiness is often confused with curiosity.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:42 am

me checking memberlist = snoopy.
me asking whodunit and why = curious.

off the topic, it's my luck that whenever i go digging, even without any particular goal, i almost always do find something totally unexpected. worse part is, I find it quick enough, coz i don't have the patience to continue digging. such is my luck. it killed my marriage, it killed a few other relationships. maybe i should stop digging, and learn to embrace the bliss that comes with ignorance.

Last edited by Vidya Bagchi on Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:46 am

jm,
why are you all worked up about this particular handle? you went ballistic at admin assuming he is responsible without any evidence and indulging in gross violations of norms of decency. then accused poster of ulterior motives as if you are so important to anyone to go through all this trouble.
you follow that with an abusive anatomical description of a female poster.

you have a history of making up names for posters and. imaginary characters such as khare or khatri or vani etc. if someone else make up a handle, what is your problem?

Last edited by truthbetold on Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:48 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
a laundry bill increases when the owner of the laundry shits in his pants.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:50 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
a laundry bill increases when the owner of the laundry shits in his pants.

not sure who do u mean by that...

anyhoos, time for me to get back to work. laters.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:54 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:me checking memberlist = snoopy.
me curious whodunit and why = curious.

off the topic, it's my luck that whenever i go digging, even without any particular goal, i almost always do find something totally unexpected. worse part is, I find it quick enough, coz i don't have the patience to continue digging. such is my luck. it killed my marriage, it killed a few other relationships. maybe i should stop digging, and learn to embrace the bliss that comes with ignorance.

it's almost only a slap on the wrist compared to what happened to the chronic snoopy to whom this attribute has become pathological, which is inevitable..poor sod Sad

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:57 am

not snooping, or gossiping, or slandering is not called ignorance; most people would call it decency. ask mr. bagchi.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:04 am

most people would call it decency. ask mr. bagchi.[/quote][b]
jm,
you are least qualified to lecture anyone about decency. your mind is filled images of shit in pants, and people answering natures call on the side of railway tracks.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:19 am

Rev ji:

Are you trying to practice arguing like your grandkid?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:19 am

not snooping, or gossiping, or slandering is not called ignorance; most people would call it decency. ask mr. bagchi.
dear purported real name, thank you for elongating this thread and making the elephant invisible. this thread is now officially closed. please go elongate some other thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:28 pm

[quote="Jeremiah Mburuburu"]

JM: I remember reading some post by Rashmun, a couple of days back, where he had mentioned this specific site and your purported name being used. VB wasn't the first. But I see your point. There is absolutely no need to bring attention to you in a "whodunit" thread.

But as Confucius once didn't say, "If you don't like papparazzi, don't become popular."

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:19 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu has violated privacy policy again on this thread. The relevant posts have been edited.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://such.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:23 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:interesting! first, do you have a special reason to post that link here?
Good question.

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:second, is it [named deleted by Admin] who works for [named deleted by Admin], and has habitually abused the time that he steals from [named deleted by Admin] who registered that name as a member? did he encourage you to post that link here?

did [named deleted by Admin]?
If you think I have anything remotely to do with this nonsense, you are an idiot. If you don't think it, but say it anyway like you did above, you are a liar and a criminal, because you know what you are doing is in violation of the civil and criminal laws of this country.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:04 pm

Admin, You may want to delete the link in this thread as well.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:11 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:Admin, You may want to delete the link in this thread as well.
Per forum policy, that requires a request from one of the two involved parties.

I have asked JM in both public and private messages in the past to take the necessary steps per policy, so that any information that he wants removed can be removed in the proper fashion. I have also asked him in public to refrain from violating policy himself. It is entirely his choice to ignore both of my requests.

You know the Telugu sAmeta well: aDagandE ammainA peTTadu.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:24 pm

i repeat what i said on the other thread.
i assumed the name in discussion was just play on words
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cruella_de_Vil.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:54 am

Sure fire way to get phlegmy's hemorrhoids itching is to mention the names of d [name deleted by admin], the virile1 [name deleted by admin] and his ex wife [name deleted by admin]....Arlington, Texas

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down