Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen in Pakistan gets killed on live TV for stealing food

+2
charvaka
sambarvada
6 posters

Go down

Teen in Pakistan gets killed on live TV for stealing food Empty Teen in Pakistan gets killed on live TV for stealing food

Post by sambarvada Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:20 pm

http://www.thedesimag.com/2011/06/11/teen-in-pakistan-gets-killed-on-live-tv-for-stealing-food-graphic-video/

===> Watch the video.

So much for the religion of brotherhood and peace.

sambarvada

Back to top Go down

Teen in Pakistan gets killed on live TV for stealing food Empty Re: Teen in Pakistan gets killed on live TV for stealing food

Post by charvaka Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:05 am

sambarvada wrote:http://www.thedesimag.com/2011/06/11/teen-in-pakistan-gets-killed-on-live-tv-for-stealing-food-graphic-video/

===> Watch the video.

This is one of the most disturbing videos I've ever watched. No wonder Pakistanis are up in arms against this inhuman behavior.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Teen in Pakistan gets killed on live TV for stealing food Empty Re: Teen in Pakistan gets killed on live TV for stealing food

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:15 am

YIKES.

Please do NOT watch this video.

I had to go throw up twice after watching it and am still feeling extremely SICK.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:16 am

I make it a point not to watch these. Nothing about pakistan/the middle east surprises me anymore. It is better to not look at things that you cannot solve.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:49 am

krips was a wise woman indeed. she never clicked on lunatic sara boji's links. not only did i watch it, my kids watched it too (the noise piqued their interest).

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:58 am

blabberwock wrote:YIKES.

I had to go throw up twice after watching it and am still feeling extremely SICK.

How do you watch a graphic movie then? Is it because you know that it is not real in the movie?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:14 am

charvaka wrote:
sambarvada wrote:http://www.thedesimag.com/2011/06/11/teen-in-pakistan-gets-killed-on-live-tv-for-stealing-food-graphic-video/

===> Watch the video.

This is one of the most disturbing videos I've ever watched. No wonder Pakistanis are up in arms against this inhuman behavior.

are they really? or are they up in arms for their right to this sort of behavior? it's a honest question - I dont know what they're for/against anymore, besides hindus, christians and jews. the three groups are beloved in pakistan.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by .|Sublime|. Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:39 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:are they really? or are they up in arms for their right to this sort of behavior? it's a honest question - I dont know what they're for/against anymore, besides hindus, christians and jews. the three groups are beloved in pakistan.

from news editorials you get the sense that the middle class is up in arms against this sort of blatant use of force. but this swell of emotion seems to be visible only when international media highlights a case.
there is a bomb blast every day in some part of the country and and on top of that uniformed personnel shoot commoners at will. human life has become very cheap. a youtube comment: "human life costs Rs.25 - the cost of a bullet." i think this has created a sense of apathy in the country.
it does seem like a house in extreme disrepair. hatred for india, that has been ingrained in the pak psyche by the authorities, is ruining the nation. they should let go and focus on nation rebuilding. unfortunately there are too many players and each have their own agenda - none of which involve the people.
there should be a mass uprising and people should revolt against the state of affairs. however democracy has been crushed for far too long. but then again, if china can have a Tiananmen square, why not pakistan?

.|Sublime|.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:00 pm

what bullet is that that sells for 25 rupees? they use 7.62 over there or .25?

the difference between china and pakistan are - do we even need to discuss this? short answer: pakis are fukwits from a backward ass brutal civilization and following a shitty religion whereas the chinese have lost their way for maybe 50 of the last 3000 years. BIGGG difference.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:02 pm

the only thing good abt them is that some of the hindu mellowness rubbed off on them vis-a-vis the mohajirs. that has been largely stamped out or living in the west.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by .|Sublime|. Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:32 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:what bullet is that that sells for 25 rupees? they use 7.62 over there or .25?

no clue. just remembered a comment i saw

the difference between china and pakistan are - do we even need to discuss this? short answer: pakis are fukwits from a backward ass brutal civilization and following a shitty religion whereas the chinese have lost their way for maybe 50 of the last 3000 years. BIGGG difference.

china is not a democracy and yet students managed an uprising. my point is, then why not in pak?

.|Sublime|.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:41 pm

because pakis are tribal muslim fucks, chinese are chinese and not muslim.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:11 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
blabberwock wrote:YIKES.

How do you watch a graphic movie then? Is it because you know that it is not real in the movie?

I am not a big fan of graphic, gory movies but it wasn't the sight of blood that made me sick in this case. It was the act and the sheer cold-bloodedness with which it was done. I couldn't get the image out of my mind for several hours. It still makes me shudder.

Yes, the fact that it was REAL makes all the difference.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down