Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

they wanted love

4 posters

Go down

they wanted love Empty they wanted love

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun May 05, 2013 2:06 pm

this is what happens when fat chicks want love but dont want to pay. ewweerrryyy body knows by now that fat chicks need love too, but they gots to pay:

Police in Toronto are viewing surveillance footage from several nightclubs after a 19-year-old man said he was sexually assaulted by a gang of women.
The man “befriended” four women while out at a club late March 30, and agreed to a ride home, Toronto police said.
But instead they drove him to a dark parking lot, where they sexually assaulted him, police said. The man “did not consent to any of those activities,” police spokeswoman Constable Wendy Drummond said.
Cops would not discuss the details of the alleged attack, saying the assault could have included a range of “unwanted sexual contact” including “kissing, touching and oral, [up to] to penetration.”
Drummond said the sexual assault of a man is handled by police much the same way it would if the victim were a woman.
“People seem to be surprised that this is male victim,” she said. “However, males or females can be victims of sexual assault. Every sexual assault leaves its own evidence and we collect that evidence.”
ABC News does not identify the alleged victims of sexual assault.
All four women are described as being between 30 and 36 years old. They are all described as being 5-foot-4 and weighing between 190 and 200 pounds.
The women were driving a silver Honda SUV.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2013/04/man-alleges-sexual-assault-by-four-women/

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

they wanted love Empty Re: they wanted love

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 2:10 pm

Thanks to these kinda big women, the rest of us [kinda big women] earn a bad reputation. *sigh*

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun May 05, 2013 2:23 pm

respect to the honda SUV...it must be hella wellbuilt to withstand four horny fat chicks weighing almost a ton attempting to rape a guy...they must use really strong brilsteins on that model

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sun May 05, 2013 2:39 pm

poor kid. imagine how scared he will be of women in general and fat short women in particular
i hope they get caught and punished

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun May 05, 2013 2:59 pm

seven wrote:poor kid. imagine how scared he will be of women in general and fat short women in particular

he should ask for similar treatment from 4 pretty women weighing no more than 110lbs so he can get over this fear

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 3:07 pm

I don't understand. If a females is sexually assaulted, are the physical attributes of the male perpetrator discussed? No, right? Why the discrimination here?

I feel sorry for the poor 19 yr old (though I don't really get the '[up to] penetration' part). He'll be scarred for a long time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun May 05, 2013 3:18 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
seven wrote:poor kid. imagine how scared he will be of women in general and fat short women in particular

he should ask for similar treatment from 4 pretty women weighing no more than 110lbs so he can get over this fear

>>>And I hope his therapist recommends a lengthy rehabilitation process, say 3 to 4 years, preferably in a place Hawaii.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun May 05, 2013 3:20 pm

Kris wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

>>>And I hope his therapist recommends a lengthy rehabilitation process, say 3 to 4 years, preferably in a place Hawaii.

followed by 3 years in Puerto Rico - the Chicaland.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun May 05, 2013 3:23 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Kris wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

>>>>of course, of course. The young man has been scarred for life and I wouldn't recommend marriage to him either. Looks like he may need therapy for the rest of his life.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun May 05, 2013 3:27 pm

Kris wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Kris wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

>>>>of course, of course. The young man has been scarred for life and I wouldn't recommend marriage to him either. Looks like he may need therapy for the rest of his life.

shit if this is one of the perks, most guys would hang outside lane bryant stores on daily basis

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down