Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mother's day card

Go down

mother's day card Empty mother's day card

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 10:15 am

sonny filled some questionnaire about his mom.

mother's day card Y53l55p

Back to top Go down

mother's day card Empty Re: mother's day card

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 10:28 am

so cute! B is going to cringe at 'my mom weighs 109 pounds.' Razz
Lol@ 'if my mom had time, she would love to sleep all day' and 'my mom (and I) like to eat' Smile. true! true! tongue
So sweet @ 'my mom really loves her mom' and 'i love my mom coz she gave birth to me'. very nice!

As for me, the younger one gave me a hug (very uncharacteristic of him) and wish me a happy mother's day.
The older one dropped by out of the blue, without any indication. i got a flower bouquet and hugs and wishes from him Smile. He came here only to be with me for mom's day. is leaving again t'rrow.
Chalo, all my so called maid service for which i am jeered, is getting recognized. Smile I don't care even if it doesn't though. But it does feel good if it is Smile

Happy Mother's day to all moms here!

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun May 12, 2013 11:22 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:sonny filled some questionnaire about his mom.

I see a realist in your son. He is seeing things as is. Great observations and right ones too.

"I love my mom bcz she gave birth" and "she loves her mom".

most men think that way...he is so perceptive.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 11:23 am

kinnera wrote:so cute! B is going to cringe at 'my mom weighs 109 pounds.' Razz
Lol@ 'if my mom had time, she would love to sleep all day' and 'my mom (and I) like to eat' Smile. true! true! tongue
So sweet @ 'my mom really loves her mom' and 'i love my mom coz she gave birth to me'. very nice!

As for me, the younger one gave me a hug (very uncharacteristic of him) and wish me a happy mother's day.
The older one dropped by out of the blue, without any indication. i got a flower bouquet and hugs and wishes from him Smile. He came here only to be with me for mom's day. is leaving again t'rrow.
Chalo, all my so called maid service for which i am jeered, is getting recognized. Smile I don't care even if it doesn't though. But it does feel good if it is Smile

i know, he will get a kick out of most of the answer, lol.

hope u liked the bouquet and didn't fuss over wasting money on perishable items, like most desi wives and moms do. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 11:27 am

very cute. i couldn't understand "my mom really loves hel mom."

kinnera wrote:As for me, the younger one gave me a hug (very uncharacteristic of him) and wish me a happy mother's day. The older one dropped by out of the blue, without any indication. i got a flower bouquet and hugs and wishes from him Smile. He came here only to be with me for mom's day. is leaving again t'rrow.
bhelly bhelly cute. so both are going to feast on your rava dosas? yuck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 11:33 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

I see a realist in your son. He is seeing things as is. Great observations and right ones too.

"I love my mom bcz she gave birth" and "she loves her mom".

most men think that way...he is so perceptive.

LOL, yeah.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 11:34 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

very cute. i couldn't understand "my mom really loves hel mom."

yeah, gotta work on his handwriting this summer. Also spellings, even though his teacher claims he is good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 6:34 pm

kinnera wrote:so cute! B is going to cringe at 'my mom weighs 109 pounds.' Razz

k..correction-mothers' day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down